IGNORED

Buyer & Seller Feedback

spin33

I’m not having any luck figuring out how to leave feedback for the buyer of my first sale on Superphonica. The buyer has indicated that he’s not finding the mechanism for leaving feedback for me either. I can see in the faq that this should be possible, but how?

Thx in advance...

jonathan

*Edit:  Oops... just realized I probably should have put this in the ‘Launch Issues & Comments’ topic. Oh well. Doesn’t appear that I can move it. 

Roon Nucleus REV B -> DH Labs Mirage USB Cable -> Ayre QB-9 Twenty DAC -> SPL Elector Preamp -> Bryston 2.5 Cubed amp -> Magnepan 1.7i speakers + REL T9x

jonathan

1 hour ago, spin33 said:

I’m not having any luck figuring out how to leave feedback for the buyer of my first sale on Superphonica. The buyer has indicated that he’s not finding the mechanism for leaving feedback for me either. I can see in the faq that this should be possible, but how?

Thx in advance...

jonathan

*Edit:  Oops... just realized I probably should have put this in the ‘Launch Issues & Comments’ topic. Oh well. Doesn’t appear that I can move it. 

Hi Jonathan - Thanks for posting the question. We are continuing to improve the user experience. 

From anyplace on Superphonica there is a link up top called Grand Central. From Grand Central you can get anywhere you need. 

Buyers RS can leave feedback by clicking on the Purchases & Feedback link. 

Sellers can leave feedback but clicking the Sold link and hovering over the product for more options. 

Im on my mobile right now, so please forgive me if I didn’t explain this 100% correctly. But that’s lease let me know, good or bad, how it goes. 

Thanks for using Superphonica!

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

Chris, thank you for such a prompt reply.

We've gotten the 'buyer's feedback for seller' part now. However I'm not getting any options when I hover over the listing in 'Sold' section of Grand Central. I'm viewing in Safari on macOS High Sierra and don't have anything enabled/disabled that should effect that.

Curiously, it's showing that the sale is 'processing' rather than completed. Perhaps this has something to do with it? Here's a screenshot...

Screen Shot 2018-01-28 at 1.12.54 PM.jpg

Roon Nucleus REV B -> DH Labs Mirage USB Cable -> Ayre QB-9 Twenty DAC -> SPL Elector Preamp -> Bryston 2.5 Cubed amp -> Magnepan 1.7i speakers + REL T9x

jonathan

40 minutes ago, spin33 said:

Chris, thank you for such a prompt reply.

We've gotten the 'buyer's feedback for seller' part now. However I'm not getting any options when I hover over the listing in 'Sold' section of Grand Central. I'm viewing in Safari on macOS High Sierra and don't have anything enabled/disabled that should effect that.

Curiously, it's showing that the sale is 'processing' rather than completed. Perhaps this has something to do with it? Here's a screenshot...

Screen Shot 2018-01-28 at 1.12.54 PM.jpg

OK, back at my computer. My mistake for the directions. There is currently an issue with feedback for buyers, thus it's not enabled. I'm working on it now.

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Chris,

Any my progress on this? Still not seeing an option to leave feedback for my buyer (who was kind enough to leave +feedback for me).

Thanks

jonathan