IGNORED

Objectivists? Scientists? You will love this!

The reason why this is interesting is because vhd is reputable who is supposedly selling a snakeoil device. Well, anything interacting with the speaker load can make a significant difference but in regards to EM interaction with our audio processing center that is almost certainly BS unless there is research in that area I’m unaware of.

The Van Den Hul Stradivarius phono cartridges are amongst the best. His cables are highly regarded and used in high end audiophile recording studios like Channel Classics. If he’s legit why would he jeprodize his reputation with (supposedly) snakeoil and/or trickery?

1 minute ago, jabbr said:

Any evidence of supposed legitimacy on “VHD” part is entirely counteracted by snakeoil 

Not really. The Stradivarius will remain one of the best phono cartridges available. But if he becomes known for pushing snakeoil to cash in at audio shows people will begin to ignore him if he puts out otherwise legitimate new products. For example, most people know that Synergistic Research are snakeoil salesmen. I was exposed to one of there flim-flam demos at an audio show which cemented that judgement for me. But then, you go onto audiophile forums and virtually 100% of posters swear up and down that the SR fuses work -- the problem is that since SR damaged their reputation with me I can't trust anything they put out. I would have to have a no-questions-asked refund guarantee and even then against my better judgement. The fuses may be great but I don't know that and now there is a trust barrier to overcome if I want to find out.