IGNORED

Objectivists? Scientists? You will love this!

Main listening (small home office):

Main setup: Surge protector +>Isol-8 Mini sub Axis Power Strip/Isolation>QuietPC Low Noise Server>Roon (Audiolense DRC)>Stack Audio Link II>Kii Control>Kii Three (on their own electric circuit) >GIK Room Treatments.

Secondary Path: Server with Audiolense RC>RPi4 or analog>Cayin iDAC6 MKII (tube mode) (XLR)>Kii Three .

Bedroom: SBTouch to Cambridge Soundworks Desktop Setup.
Living Room/Kitchen: Ropieee (RPi3b+ with touchscreen) + Schiit Modi3E to a pair of Morel Hogtalare. 

All absolute statements about audio are false :)

7 minutes ago, firedog said:

What a great idea! Bypass audio and instead send signals directly to the brain through... telepathy? Love it! I wonder if it’s two-directional for real communications? Can it also communicate with the dead?

26 minutes ago, pkane2001 said:

Oh, I get it! It’s communicating directly to the brain through expectation bias. That makes sense — it just needs to be expensive enough for this to work well.

I was about to amend my post to say this but, rather, I think the post is an attempt to bypass the brain.

Kal Rubinson

Senior Contributing Editor, Stereophile

Hey it passed the blind listening test. 

A/B/A/B/A switching, non-blind listening…the effect is an improvement in the performance of the system. And our current setup is already at a level of very high resolution, without the loss of musicality.

This is one of a number of variations upon blind listening tests.  Not at all like unreliable biased sighted listening.  

:)

Oh and when asked how it worked A.J's response is very reassuring. 

Your last question: How does the Oase work or, what is the essence of the Oase, I like to keep unanswered. This is to avoid unauthorised use of the applied technology.

And always keep in mind: Cognitive biases, like seeing optical illusions are a sign of a normally functioning brain. We all have them, it’s nothing to be ashamed about, but it is something that affects our objective evaluation of reality. 

HI,

On a serious note the article states :

"The Extender emits a signal which communicates direct with the brain."

The article states it is a Scalar Wave - which is still an electromagnetic wave.

Any piece of equipment that sends an EM wave into the brain should undergo health and safety testing.

There are beneficial effects of EM waves on the body, as there are also detrimental effects.

This product, without any testing and assurance that it does not harm the body/brain, is a potential serious health risk.

Should not be sold.

Regards,

Shadders.

15 minutes ago, Shadders said:

On a serious note the article states :

"The Extender emits a signal which communicates direct with the brain."

The article states it is a Scalar Wave - which is still an electromagnetic wave.

Any piece of equipment that sends an EM wave into the brain should undergo health and safety testing.

There are beneficial effects of EM waves on the body, as there are also detrimental effects.

This product, without any testing and assurance that it does not harm the body/brain, is a potential serious health risk.

You are assuming the device does anything at all.

15 minutes ago, Shadders said:

Should not be sold.

Agreed.

45 minutes ago, Shadders said:

Apparently scientific consensus is that there is no such thing.

Main listening (small home office):

Main setup: Surge protector +>Isol-8 Mini sub Axis Power Strip/Isolation>QuietPC Low Noise Server>Roon (Audiolense DRC)>Stack Audio Link II>Kii Control>Kii Three (on their own electric circuit) >GIK Room Treatments.

Secondary Path: Server with Audiolense RC>RPi4 or analog>Cayin iDAC6 MKII (tube mode) (XLR)>Kii Three .

Bedroom: SBTouch to Cambridge Soundworks Desktop Setup.
Living Room/Kitchen: Ropieee (RPi3b+ with touchscreen) + Schiit Modi3E to a pair of Morel Hogtalare. 

All absolute statements about audio are false :)

Just now, firedog said:

Apparently scientific consensus is that there is no such thing.

Hi,

If it transmits, then it will be an EM wave. Just because of marketing hype using the word Scalar, does not mean it does not transmit anything.

If it does not transmit anything, then it is being advertised falsely.

Maybe if someone were to open the box, we could see what is inside.

Regards,

Shadders.

The reason why this is interesting is because vhd is reputable who is supposedly selling a snakeoil device. Well, anything interacting with the speaker load can make a significant difference but in regards to EM interaction with our audio processing center that is almost certainly BS unless there is research in that area I’m unaware of.

The Van Den Hul Stradivarius phono cartridges are amongst the best. His cables are highly regarded and used in high end audiophile recording studios like Channel Classics. If he’s legit why would he jeprodize his reputation with (supposedly) snakeoil and/or trickery?

I just checked the calendar.  I thought it might be April 1st.   Larry

Analog-VPIClas3,3DArm,LyraSkala+MiyajimaZeromono,Herron VTPH2APhono,2AmpexATR-102+MerrillTridentMaster TapePreamp

Dig Rip-Pyramix,IzotopeRX3Adv,MykerinosCard,PacificMicrosonicsModel2; Dig Play-Lampi Horizon, mch NADAC, Roon-HQPlayer,Oppo105

Electronics-DoshiPre,CJ MET1mchPre,Cary2A3monoamps; Speakers-AvantgardeDuosLR,3SolosC,LR,RR

Other-2x512EngineerMarutaniSymmetrical Power+Cables Music-1.8KR2Rtapes,1.5KCD's,500SACDs,50+TBripped files

34 minutes ago, GUTB said:

The Van Den Hul Stradivarius phono cartridges are amongst the best. His cables are highly regarded and used in high end audiophile recording studios like Channel Classics. If he’s legit why would he jeprodize his reputation with (supposedly) snakeoil and/or trickery?

I suggest you get one and try it out. That's the only way to know for sure. Of course, you'll probably want to upgrade the power cable, first.

48 minutes ago, Shadders said:

Hi,

If it transmits, then it will be an EM wave. Just because of marketing hype using the word Scalar, does not mean it does not transmit anything.

If it does not transmit anything, then it is being advertised falsely.

Maybe if someone were to open the box, we could see what is inside.

Regards,

Shadders.

Well do it yourself scalar wave devices consist of coils wound with a pair of wires.  You send a signal in opposite directions on each wire. The magnetic fields cancel out. It soaks up power, and no EM wave is generated.  Presumably the scalar wave is where the power goes.  Or so is the spiel about this.  

So it works just as advertised, assuming it has such a coil.  Soaks up a wee bit of power, generates no measurable EM wave, but is claimed to make an unmeasurable scalar wave.  

And always keep in mind: Cognitive biases, like seeing optical illusions are a sign of a normally functioning brain. We all have them, it’s nothing to be ashamed about, but it is something that affects our objective evaluation of reality.