IGNORED

SACD Ripping with OPPO (ISO2DSD)

KVD

Hi everybody,

am completely new here (from Belgium, btw) and I have a question on how to rip SACD on an Oppo BDP-103EU.

In picture attached you will find the numbers " 8550 " (which I suppose is the MediaTek MT8550 chipset)

Although this is the setup (soft-and firmware version) of an Oppo BDP-103EU unit, I am not sure whether this unit indeed can rip SACD because 8550 is not 8580 (as is needed) nor 8560 chip.

Can you eventually send me a picture of an Oppo 103 setup page with soft- and firmware details of which you are sure they will work for ripping SACD together with the ISO2DSD software ?

Is there any limitation on the firmware upgrade ? 

Or how can one see that the Oppo actually has this MediaTek MT8580 chip (SOC) on board ?

Thank you very much for your reply.  You can do this here or preferably by PM to  koen.michels(at)telenet.be

Kindest regards.

Koen.

Note : I have not yet bought an Oppo 103 or 105 - Awaiting absolute certainty !

Oppo Setup screen.jpg

Oppo Setup screen-02.jpg

Go here: 

It is a very long thread and only a true hero would read it all. Just read the first few posts (which IIRC serve as stickies) and if not satisfied post your question.

Best of Luck

Aurender N10, Esoteric F-05 Integrated Amplifier, Synergistic Active USB, Oppo 203, Synergistic Atmosphere Level 3 UEF Speaker cables, Legacy Audio Focus SE, Rega Planar 10 turntable with Aphelion 2 cartridge.