IGNORED

ZENITH or NEW G2??

1 hour ago, beerandmusic said:

i typo'd...i meant auralic...

Sorry, i will continue to share new products that come on the market, especially if i don't see them discussed already on CA, and especially if they are a design i like...

No problem.  Yet there is already an active thread on the very fine Auralic G2 series of products:

1 hour ago, beerandmusic said:

I think i ask more questions trying to understand...i am sorry you misunderstand my intentions.

I and most others appreciate your inquisitiveness.  Yet in a number of other threads you diverge into presenting dogma as fact, based on your own limited understanding of how some of these circuits truly work.  

Of course you are not alone in that regard.  A lot of misinformation flies about.  

One pet peeve of mine is the extreme overuse of the term "noise"--applied as the term for every ill, real or perceived, in digital audio.  Just like "pollution" or "food" or "disease" there are a thousand forms of "noise."  And the notions of filtering and blocking "noise" are as generic as prescribing to "clean the water" or "eat healthier" or "prevent disease."

Sorry folks, I just needed to get that off of my chest.  :P  Carry on!

2 hours ago, beerandmusic said:

That is the first I have heard that noise isn't the "evil one"...

I am even surprised now that you are suggesting noise isn't the main issue ???

Really confused now....

You missed my point, which is that the term “noise” is bandied about too generically, as if it all is the same.  And the term gets applied as the cause of matters where it is not.  Calling USB a ”noisy interface” for example.  Similarly for power supplies, noise is by no means the number one factor for performance.

I am no more saying that noise is not an important issue than I would say that heart health is not very important to overall health.  But I would not run through a hospital shouting to all the patients and doctors that everything is about the heart and you must fix that!  :o