IGNORED

Amamero USB driver with AO Core Mode?

RSB

I am considering purchasing a Denafrips Terminator Dac, to be served by my AO/MS Server Essentials 2012 server and want it to be able to run in core mode.  The supplied USB drivers look to be a either an Amanero for Windows 8, or an Amanero for Windows 10.  Will this work?  Which driver should I use?  Thanks for you help!

Randy

The world is but one country, and mankind its citizens.

Living Room: Caps2/JRiver 19/Fidelizer > Wireworld Platinum USB > Calyx DAC/KingRex PSU > Kimber Heroes > Bryston BP-26/4B-SST > Kimber 8TC > B&W 802D.

Den: CAPS3 Carbon/SOtM USB/JRiver 20/Fidelizer/Uptone JS-2 power supply>Totaldac USB > Off Ramp5/Dynamo PS/Short Block via I2S > PS Audio Silver HDMI > W4S Dac2DSDse/femto upgrade > Triode Wire Labs IC > Bryston B100-SST > Kimber 8VS > B&W SCMS. (Triode Wire Labs power cables).

The seller for the Terminator has now gotten back to me and tells me that the Amanero USB driver supports ASIO, KS and  WASABI in Windows 7, 8 & 10.  I think I will order one.  I will let you know how I like it.  They are back ordered until March so it will be a bit. Thanks!

Living Room: Caps2/JRiver 19/Fidelizer > Wireworld Platinum USB > Calyx DAC/KingRex PSU > Kimber Heroes > Bryston BP-26/4B-SST > Kimber 8TC > B&W 802D.

Den: CAPS3 Carbon/SOtM USB/JRiver 20/Fidelizer/Uptone JS-2 power supply>Totaldac USB > Off Ramp5/Dynamo PS/Short Block via I2S > PS Audio Silver HDMI > W4S Dac2DSDse/femto upgrade > Triode Wire Labs IC > Bryston B100-SST > Kimber 8VS > B&W SCMS. (Triode Wire Labs power cables).

2 hours ago, RSB said:

The seller for the Terminator has now gotten back to me and tells me that the Amanero USB driver supports ASIO, KS and  WASABI in Windows 7, 8 & 10.  I think I will order one.  I will let you know how I like it.  They are back ordered until March so it will be a bit. Thanks!

The WASABI must be for the Japanese buyers :-)

"Don't Believe Everything You Think"

System

Mourip - 

Hah, that's good!  Better than my spelling!

• 3 weeks later...