IGNORED

Paul Hynes Excuses to deliver the power supply

On 2/8/2018 at 6:27 AM, austinpop said:

Excellent advice!

I think you and @romaz helped paul to sell his power supply in this forum.

please stop it, customers should not lost their money by your activity in this forum.

About your advice i think no wise man accept it.

On 2/7/2018 at 9:35 PM, Confused said:

@amir57bs - I note that Paul Hynes has this curious policy that you can only get a refund if someone else is prepared to 'take over' your order.  OK, personally I do not think this approach is fair in cases such as yours when the delivery date has been extended by many months.  However, maybe this is your route out of this situation?  Have you considered advising the specification you have ordered on this thread.  You never know, such is the reputation of the SR7, someone might be prepared to take on your position in the queue.

Just a thought!

Forget about that

paul is not trusted

On 2/7/2018 at 12:20 PM, Spacehound said:

I think this is a shame. I don't want to be too  'political'  but we in the UK are not all like Paul Hynes.

He is either a  'crook' or totally incompetent. He makes all sorts of promises which he doesn't keep.

And lots of 'excuses'. The components  are readily available and not notably expensive. And the island he lives on is not 'remote', it has a frequent ferry ship service, a daily flight from the mainland  to the next island along, which is very close,   either of which he can use and which the postman uses to deliver or collect  things, and the island Paul Hynes lives on has a quite large tourist trade.

How are you getting on with the lawyer? Though UK lawyers can be expensive too. The 'Small Claims Court', now re-named  'Simple Procedure' is however not expensive and if you can't come personally (which is hardly worth the time and expense) a lawyer will act for you. Preferably get a Scottish one as he will be nearby so his charges will be less and he will be more familiar with Scottish court procedures than a lawyer based in England.

I hope my lower could refund my money

On 2/9/2018 at 9:42 PM, auricgoldfinger said:

The bottom line here is that @amir57bs isn't really interested in solving his problem.  If he were, he would post the specs of his build and look for buyers as Paul suggested.  It would certainly be a better way of recovering his funds than paying a solicitor.

Instead, he does nothing but whine while he impugns the character of other upstanding CA members.

Paul has no real solution , he do not deliver my order and he will not refund my money

12 hours ago, rickca said:

@amir57bs why don't you post your position in Paul's backlog queue and the specifications of your SR7 order.  Then someone can make an informed decision as to whether they want to take over your order.  If someone wants it you could get your money back.  

Please keep your advice yourself