IGNORED

Paul Hynes Excuses to deliver the power supply

I could understand his reasoning on not refunding due to custom specs if say the order was a just a few weeks out. But a year? What that means is he’s spent the money on something else. I seriously doubt he’s prepping orders a year out. He should have on his page in all caps, no refund for any reason and that lead times are 6 months to whenever, so order at your own risk. Or just not accept new orders and payments until he can catch up. That’s pretty basic business practice. Personally I’ll never take somebody's money unless I can deliver in a timely manner. And I’ll never “spend” money that a client has promised until it’s actually received. He’s obviously not a charlatan because the supplies he does deliver people rave about. Most likely just a really poor businessman and too far in over his head with the new-ish over demand for high end power supplies. 

SERVER CLOSET (in office directly below living room stereo):NUC 7i5BNH with Roon ROCK (ZeroZone 12V on the NUC)>Cisco 2690L-16PS switch>Sonore opticalModule (Uptone LPS 1.2)>

LIVING ROOM: Sonore opticalRendu Roon version (Sonore Power Supply)> Shunyata Venom USB>Naim DAC V1>Witchhat DIN>Naim NAP 160 Bolt Down>Chord Rumor 2>Audio Physic Compact Classics. OFFICE: opticalModule> Sonore microRendu 1.4> Matrix Mini-i Pro 3> Naim NAP 110>NACA5>KEF Ls50's. BJC 6a and Ghent Catsnake 6a JSSG ethernet; AC cables: Shunyata Venom NR V-10; Audience Forte F3; Ice Age copper/copper; Sean Jacobs CHC PowerBlack, Moon Audio DIN>RCA, USB A>C. Isolation: Herbie's Audio Lab.