IGNORED

OT: Share your hobbies beyond being an audiophile

3 hours ago, rando said:

Hard Enduro has been the two wheeled sport to watch the last number of years.  I still prefer a non-motorized unorganized personal traipse over untamed terrain.  This is fun to watch though. 

That would be fun, but I usually don't go quite that hard. But we have quite nice amount of small gravel roads and forest roads here... :)

image1-2.jpeg.5aa7c16c9f86040ce01c607a4e0e4cf6.jpeg

Signalyst - Developer of HQPlayer

Pulse & Fidelity - Software Defined Amplifiers

2 hours ago, Blake said:

Nice!

I just returned this week from a sailing trip in the British Virgin Islands.  There is still some damage from Hurricane Irma, but we had a blast hopping from island to island.

British-1.JPG

British-2.JPG

Great catamaran!!!

A few years ago, we sailed from Martinique S-wards to St. Lucia and St. Vincent and the Grenadines. Great trip! During a tacking manoeuvre my iPhone slipped from my pocket into the sea, so no pictures. But lots of memories 😀!

7 hours ago, accwai said:

Here's the in car video from that run:

Just look at the captured data. They also run sidecars on the Isle of Man TT course:

That in fact was the first video I watched - I also prefer the first person perspective, :). But I felt the one I posted gave a better sense of how the surroundings, especially people, are "in harm's way".

Coming from a completely different direction, how's this for driving on one's toes?

18 hours ago, fas42 said:

That in fact was the first video I watched - I also prefer the first person perspective, :). But I felt the one I posted gave a better sense of how the surroundings, especially people, are "in harm's way".

Driving at the limit is walking on tightrope. So of course you're in harm's way. But can't get the objectivists to agree with anything without numbers right? So we have the data in the second video. This forum isn't named Audiophile Science for nothing you know... Oh I get it! You mean the *people* in harm's way:

rallysweden-shop.jpg

I see x-D

Coming from a completely different direction, how's this for driving on one's toes? [...]

The recent harsh winter weather has made a big mess of the streets. Apparently the city is more or less out of budget for snow and ice removal. One of those would come in handy for getting around the city in here x-D

20 hours ago, biosailor said:

Great catamaran!!!

A few years ago, we sailed from Martinique S-wards to St. Lucia and St. Vincent and the Grenadines. Great trip! During a tacking manoeuvre my iPhone slipped from my pocket into the sea, so no pictures. But lots of memories 😀!

Who has not lost at least one phone to the sea! :D

Last summer claimed one Samsung S8...

Signalyst - Developer of HQPlayer

Pulse & Fidelity - Software Defined Amplifiers