IGNORED

Wanted: Uptone JS-2 PSU

Looking for a used JS-2.

Let me know if anyone has one available.

Thanks,

Christopher

Vinyl Nirvana Thorens 125 MKII+EAT JO No5 w/ SoundSmith Boran Cantilever>Gold Note PH5+HDPlex 500 ATX+
HDPlex 300>Custom W10 Server>Roon Rock>Euphony Stylus v4+Endpoint v4 Atom/JCAT XE USB>ISO Regen>
Lyngdorf TDAI-3400 w/ RoomPerfect>GR Research NX-Studio + Rythmik F18 Servo Sub
"Get Off Your Knee, Burn The Mask And Please Wake Up....You Have Been Lied To About Everything...And I Mean Everything"

I never should have sold the one I use to have.... 

Vinyl Nirvana Thorens 125 MKII+EAT JO No5 w/ SoundSmith Boran Cantilever>Gold Note PH5+HDPlex 500 ATX+
HDPlex 300>Custom W10 Server>Roon Rock>Euphony Stylus v4+Endpoint v4 Atom/JCAT XE USB>ISO Regen>
"Get Off Your Knee, Burn The Mask And Please Wake Up....You Have Been Lied To About Everything...And I Mean Everything"
22 hours ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

Got it...I think.  Waiting on shipping cost from the seller.

Thanks, Chris

Still waiting for Justintime (seller) to input the shipping so the purchase can go through. It's all unfamiliar ground over there at the moment.

7 hours ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

Hi @Evo-No-Revo Give it a shot now. 

When I add it to cart it now shows a price. 

Screen Shot 2018-01-19 at 1.26.52 AM.png

That did the trick. Purchases completed.

Thanks again!

Ha, the seller reversed the payment because he has the flu extremely bad and doesn't know when he will be able to ship. Not sure but I guess that it is on reserve for me when he feels better.... :| 

It is unclear at the moment.  So I guess I am still in the market.  

At least it helped Chris work the kinks out of the new Superphonica system.

Just FYI: Brand new JS-2s are in

4 hours ago, Evo-No-Revo said:

It is unclear at the moment.  So I guess I am still in the market.

Just FYI:

We just finished building/testing another new batch of 13 JS-2 for shipment this next week.  There are still 3 left uncommitted from this batch.  Ships via 2-day insured Priority Mail in the US, and FedEx Priority for rest of world. :D