IGNORED

SOLD: HeadAmp GS-X Mk2 (DACT, Black)

A HeadAmp GS-X Mk2 in black with the DACT option. This amp is in mint condition both physical and sonic (also non-smoking, no pets). I am letting this go as I got a Chord DAVE, and find very little use for this fast and transparent Amp. A little more than a year old. Comes with all original accessories. 

Shipping free and insured and includes Paypal Fee, US only.  Asking $SOLD, retails at $2999, will entertain reasonable offers.

5a5d490f3c9d8_GDS-XMk2(101of3)New.thumb.JPG.575e3696af0aa46a6bb73e269443af15.JPG5a5d48dd333c1_GDS-XMk2(100of3)New.thumb.JPG.5d9ef16fb00958b56b1c975f25b934d6.JPG5a5d493f6e86d_GDS-XMk2(102of3)New.thumb.JPG.e43bdc9318a294257cb3c1202e009213.JPG

Desktop: AMD Server(AL Roon Core/ HQP NAA)  >>  Fiber >> DAVE >> (2 x HFC Trinity Helix) >> LCD-5/(KGSSHV Carbon CC + CRBN)/ Omega CAMs [Everything plugged into Sound Applications TT7]

On 1/18/2018 at 7:30 PM, The Computer Audiophile said:

HI Kman - Feel free to list it on our new marketplace and let me know once it's there. I'll set you up for no listing fee because you're a CA All Access member. 

https://superphonica.com/

Thanks. I will take that, I have registered on superphonica with the same username, but I do not ge an option to add a listing. How do I do that? This is all I see

image.thumb.png.50253e0bf7b619abf25ce3118b91929d.png 

Desktop: AMD Server(AL Roon Core/ HQP NAA)  >>  Fiber >> DAVE >> (2 x HFC Trinity Helix) >> LCD-5/(KGSSHV Carbon CC + CRBN)/ Omega CAMs [Everything plugged into Sound Applications TT7]

9 hours ago, KMan said:

Thanks. I will take that, I have registered on superphonica with the same username, but I do not ge an option to add a listing. How do I do that? This is all I see

image.thumb.png.50253e0bf7b619abf25ce3118b91929d.png 

You may have to clear your browser cache. When you click Sell > Sell Now you should be taken to a different screen. This same thing happened to someone else who resolved the issue by clearing his browser cache. 

Please let me know what happens.

Founder of Audiophile Style

Announcing The Audiophile Style Podcast

30 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

You may have to clear your browser cache. When you click Sell > Sell Now you should be taken to a different screen. This same thing happened to someone else who resolved the issue by clearing his browser cache. 

Please let me know what happens.

Thanks for the tip. A hard refresh  (Ctrl + F5) worked, did not have to clear all cache. I will list it there too later this weekend.