IGNORED

Find xml file in AudirvanaPlus

Jamesroy

Xml file i don't know...

Open A+ pref panel and delete with the ''minus sign'' your music folder in the library tab.

Close A+

Go to User... Home Folder... Library... Applications Support... Audirvana Folder...
Trash All the files in that folder (that is your database of music, back it up! or not)

Restart Mac, Restart A+ and add your music folder again and wait till it finishes loading.

Apple hide the Home Folder in User Library at some time depending on OS System... When you have clicked your Home Folder, and cannot see the Library Folder in there, just do a ''cmd J'' to show the folder settings preferences and see at the bottom... click Show Library Folder and then you'll have access to the rest forever.

If You Got Ears, You Gotta ListenCaptain Beefheart

MacMini 2018, 4xi3 3.6GHz, SSD, 20Gb, macOS Sonoma > Audirvana Origin >

Wyred DAC2 DSD Special Edition > Proceed AMP2 > Focal Cobalt 826 Signature Series >

Audirvana Remote > iPhone 13

18 hours ago, RunHomeSlow said:

Xml file i don't know...

Open A+ pref panel and delete with the ''minus sign'' your music folder in the library tab.

Close A+

Go to User... Home Folder... Library... Applications Support... Audirvana Folder...
Trash All the files in that folder (that is your database of music, back it up! or not)

Restart Mac, Restart A+ and add your music folder again and wait till it finishes loading.

Apple hide the Home Folder in User Library at some time depending on OS System... When you have clicked your Home Folder, and cannot see the Library Folder in there, just do a ''cmd J'' to show the folder settings preferences and see at the bottom... click Show Library Folder and then you'll have access to the rest forever.
Thanks I just did the option click on the top menu GO in any case i found the 3 files and saved them first then deleted and it took away the dup's.