Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
The Computer Audiophile

Free Listings - Limited Time

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, austinpop said:

Hi @The Computer Audiophile

 

I tried to create a Superphonica listing for this one here: https://www.computeraudiophile.com/forums/topic/38363-fs-sotm-sms-200-modded-for-sclk-ex-lps-1-combo/

 

 

I saved it as a draft, but now cannot find it. Where are drafts located?

 

Also, can you tag it as a free listing while you're at it!

Hi Pop - Everything is accessible from Grand Central - https://superphonica.com/grand-central/

 

The products you have sold, are selling, or have in draft are here - https://superphonica.com/dashboard/product/

 

 

I’ll make sure it’s free for you once it’s out of draft. 


Founder of Audiophile Style

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

Hi Pop - Everything is accessible from Grand Central - https://superphonica.com/grand-central/

 

Ah I found it. Didn't realize I had to click on "Sell/Sold" to find the draft.

 

Usability suggestion - Grand Central is very busy. Doh! As is the real station.

 

4 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

The products you have sold, are selling, or have in draft are here - https://superphonica.com/dashboard/product/

 

My gut instinct was to look under my profile for some kind of dashboard. Also, is there a way to preview a listing?

 

4 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

I’ll make sure it’s free for you once it’s out of draft. 

 Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Umm Chris...

 

I can't convert my draft to a listing. Here is the view in the dashboard:

 

5a6fb969cb740_ScreenShot2018-01-29at6_15_33PM.thumb.png.cdd7a44fb4cca4b2d2ff118fbd0ecf28.png

 

When I click on edit, and scroll to the end, I only see these 2 buttons:

 

5a6fb969146df_ScreenShot2018-01-29at6_16_02PM.thumb.png.7f6c6f3871846241c17abd8d8d94c623.png

 

I don't see a way to actually create a listing. Save Changes just returns to the same view.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, austinpop said:

Umm Chris...

 

I can't convert my draft to a listing. Here is the view in the dashboard:

 

5a6fb969cb740_ScreenShot2018-01-29at6_15_33PM.thumb.png.cdd7a44fb4cca4b2d2ff118fbd0ecf28.png

 

When I click on edit, and scroll to the end, I only see these 2 buttons:

 

5a6fb969146df_ScreenShot2018-01-29at6_16_02PM.thumb.png.7f6c6f3871846241c17abd8d8d94c623.png

 

I don't see a way to actually create a listing. Save Changes just returns to the same view.

Ah yes, confusing buttons. Save changes makes it live. 


Founder of Audiophile Style

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Chris,

 

I want to list an item and seem to have lost my CA All Access Pass prior to my month being up. (I'd been on the monthly recurring plan). I'm listing some things on Superphonica now, but I understood that we could continue to have a presence here as well. Is this not the case? My All Access should have been good until Feb 2 and I'm considering keeping it going if that's kosher.

 

How much longer do you expect the Buy & Sell forum to continue to be operational before you decide that all selling should occur on Superphonica (if you do make that decision)? Cross posting between here and there would would seem to make sense. There could still be more folks looking here than on Superphonica at this early stage in the game. Regardless, I'm mostly wondering why I seem to have lost my Pass here early.

Thanks

 

Jonathan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, spin33 said:

Hi Chris,

 

I want to list an item and seem to have lost my CA All Access Pass prior to my month being up. (I'd been on the monthly recurring plan). I'm listing some things on Superphonica now, but I understood that we could continue to have a presence here as well. Is this not the case? My All Access should have been good until Feb 2 and I'm considering keeping it going if that's kosher.

 

How much longer do you expect the Buy & Sell forum to continue to be operational before you decide that all selling should occur on Superphonica (if you do make that decision)? Cross posting between here and there would would seem to make sense. There could still be more folks looking here than on Superphonica at this early stage in the game. Regardless, I'm mostly wondering why I seem to have lost my Pass here early.

Thanks

 

Jonathan

Hi Jonathan - Let me look into your All Access and figure out what’s up there. I’ll take care of you, don’t worry. 

 

I dont have any current plans to force people to move to Superphonica and close down the Buy Sell forum. It may happen some day, but I want the community to be happy. 


Founder of Audiophile Style

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi @spin33 - All Access last for 30 days rather than monthly on the same day of the month. That why there’s an issue. 

 

I have you you covered on Superphonica to sell free of charge for now, whether or not you sign up for All Access again. But, as you said, you may want to do you can cross post while the new platform gets going. 


Founder of Audiophile Style

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

Hi @spin33 - All Access last for 30 days rather than monthly on the same day of the month. That why there’s an issue. 

 

I have you you covered on Superphonica to sell free of charge for now, whether or not you sign up for All Access again. But, as you said, you may want to do you can cross post while the new platform gets going. 

 

Thanks. All good. I just went ahead and restarted my monthly All Access Pass and everything is in order now. :-)

 

As an aside, I plan to cross post all of my for-sale items both here and on Superphonica. And when I'm contacted on the CA Buy/Sell forum to make a purchase, I'll encourage the buyer to consummate the transaction on Superphonica instead (if they're willing...if not will of course we'll just follow thru here).

Regards..

 

Jonathan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chris:

 

I have opened a "store" and listed a product. Not sure I did it all correctly, but I'll have a go and see what happens. 

 

I'm not sure if I have "all access." I know I'm a contributor. 

 

John J


JJinPDX

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, JJinPDX said:

Chris:

 

I have opened a "store" and listed a product. Not sure I did it all correctly, but I'll have a go and see what happens. 

 

I'm not sure if I have "all access." I know I'm a contributor. 

 

John J

You're now set for free transactions. 

 

P.S. Make sure you want your address showing to everyone. Perhaps you missed the warning on this page:

 

If you want to change this, just remove your address here

 

Screen Shot 2018-02-07 at 12.48.04 PM.png


Founder of Audiophile Style

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good evening,

 

i have also opened a "store" on superphonica and listed a JS-2 power supply.

Could you please add my JS-2 topic to the CA buy/sell forum?

 

Thank you very much!

 

Thorben

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Thor said:

Good evening,

 

i have also opened a "store" on superphonica and listed a JS-2 power supply.

Could you please add my JS-2 topic to the CA buy/sell forum?

 

Thank you very much!

 

Thorben

Hi Thor - Perhaps I could've been clearer in my original post. 

 

All members of CA who subscribe to the All Access pass (they have the ability to list items in the Buy/Selll forum) can use Superphonica for free for now. 


Founder of Audiophile Style

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, lwr said:

Hi Chris,

 

I have opened a "store" and listed products. Not sure I did it all correctly, but I have had one sale already.  I have now added another item to my "store."  Here is the link to my new item listing for sale:  https://superphonica.com/all-products/uncategorized/uptone-audio-ultracap-lps-1-0/

 

Thanks,

Wayne

Hey Wayne - You're good to sell whatever you want. I setup your user account for free sales.


Founder of Audiophile Style

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...