IGNORED

Innuos Zenith SE MkII

Or cheaper yet, the sCLK-EX server, you pick the mobo.  For about 1/4 to 1/3 the price, depending on quality power source.  I must be beginning to sound like a broken record.  LOL

So what did Roy think of the comparison between the two, sCLK-EX server and Innuos SE?  He must have liked the Innuos to get you to spend so much for it.

(JRiver) Jetway barebones NUC (mod 3 sCLK-EX, Cybershaft OP 14)  (PH SR7) => mini pcie adapter to PCIe 1X => tXUSBexp PCIe card (mod sCLK-EX) (PH SR7) => (USPCB) Chord DAVE => Omega Super 8XRS/REL t5i  (All powered thru Topaz Isolation Transformer)

• 1 month later...

Best, find something your quite pleased with and just check out for awhile from any further upgrades or experiments.  Each have their own budget they are willing to work with.  No problem, just find that which pleases you most within that budget.  Those new products outside your budget will eventually trickle down to products within range.  Meanwhile, it's all about the music, enjoy.  I am all about simplicity of design and will avoid anything that doesn't conform to my rules of what that consists of.  In the end, simplicity will always trump complexity in both cost and sound.

(JRiver) Jetway barebones NUC (mod 3 sCLK-EX, Cybershaft OP 14)  (PH SR7) => mini pcie adapter to PCIe 1X => tXUSBexp PCIe card (mod sCLK-EX) (PH SR7) => (USPCB) Chord DAVE => Omega Super 8XRS/REL t5i  (All powered thru Topaz Isolation Transformer)

• 1 month later...

I can just hear Rob Watts say, "Those are going to be some expensive noise makers" 9_9

Would love to get ahold of that custom mobo and do my own DIY noise maker.