IGNORED

CA Announcement Coming Tuesday January 9, 2018

On 1/4/2018 at 3:21 PM, The Computer Audiophile said:

That German women's clothing chain is pretty similar. I'm sure there are others.  Here are a couple good articles about similar logos, it happens all the time:

https://digitalsynopsis.com/design/famous-logos-that-look-similar/

https://www.logodesignlove.com/similar-original-logos

...bit too similar..... I’d be asking my graphic designers for an explanation (or refund) for the rather uncanny resemblance........ ;)

Grimm Mu-1 > Mola Mola Makua/DAC > Luxman m900u > Vivid Audio Kaya 90

I don't like it!  In fact, I hate it!

I don't know what it is, I have never seen it, heard it, tested it or done an ABX comparison.  

But it looks just like MQA.   

In any dispute the intensity of feeling is inversely proportional to the value of the issues at stake ~ Sayre's Law

4 hours ago, rando said:

In the spirit of being first to laugh and last to help.  Let me draw this most obvious of conclusions.  

Do you       58cb6ce5d63a8_cacopy.png.d415d52833edf34               What I "C" on top?     s.png&key=d0101eb4d9e70382437c4ba715c599

CA is merging with Stereophile

Computer setup - Roon/Qobuz - PS Audio P5 Regenerator - HIFI Rose 250A Streamer - Emotiva XPA-2 Harbeth P3ESR XD - Rel  R-528 Sub

Comfy Chair - Schitt Jotunheim - Meze Audio Empyrean w/Mitch Barnett's Accurate Sound FilterSet

37 minutes ago, joelha said:

Chris is importing an English brand of audio equipment to compete with a similarly named high-value brand in the U.S.

The new line will be called "Shite"

I think you're probably getting your ancestors mixed up here. Shite's more likely to be Irish, Scottish even, than English. Goes hand in hand with Feck.

We are far more united and have far more in common with each other than things that divide us.

-- Jo Cox

10 hours ago, Cebolla said:

I think you're probably getting your ancestors mixed up here. Shite's more likely to be Irish, Scottish even, than English. Goes hand in hand with Feck.

It wouldn't be the first time I got mixed up about something, but my sources are as follows:

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=shite

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/shite

Regardless, I'm still holding on to my prediction.

Joel

On 1/6/2018 at 12:42 PM, NOMBEDES said:

I don't like it!  In fact, I hate it!

I don't know what it is, I have never seen it, heard it, tested it or done an ABX comparison.  

But it looks just like MQA.   

Embrace our new overlord, Master Computer Audiophile.

On 1/6/2018 at 1:05 PM, ShawnC said:

CA is merging with Stereophile

Hostage trades are becoming more common every day.  Given Cal's experience working through multiple channels I pray this will be successful.  Write letters and support peace seeking acts of diplomacy to bring our people home.

I do feel a little bad about haranguing Chris knowing more than likely his chair contained the entire design team from conception to final sign off on the project.  Concerns it raised were valid though

Jusus said SonicOrbiter 2.6 is comming soon. 

‘’announcements by both Sonore* and Metrum Acoustics* of an MQA upgrade option across their product ranges’’

Not sure what this could mean as MQA is related to DAC and SW players. 

Unless Sonore has made a DAC ?

More interesting is that finally Roon will offer MQA

2 hours ago, R1200CL said:

Jusus said SonicOrbiter 2.6 is comming soon. 

‘’announcements by both Sonore* and Metrum Acoustics* of an MQA upgrade option across their product ranges’’

Not sure what this could mean as MQA is related to DAC and SW players. 

Unless Sonore has made a DAC ?

More interesting is that finally Roon will offer MQA

Sonore already made a DAC several years ago...

BPT 3.5 Ultra/Reference 3A Reflectors/MSB Technology S201 Amplifier/MSB Technology Analog DAC/MSB Technology Network Renderer/Audirvana +