IGNORED

CA Announcement Coming Tuesday January 9, 2018

5 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

I should also note, there is a view of the products that's ugly but I want to offer it because some people will prefer it. It's called Product List View. There are some filters and we can customize this a bit more as well.

https://superphonica.com/list/

That's much better than the default view, not ugly at all. Now if it had filters that allowed multiple choice or ranges as appropriate for each of the displayed columns, it would be even better. Electronic part distributors like Mouser have, in my opinion, the most usable web shops. The way I see it, quickly finding what you're looking for is more important than pretty pictures.

24 minutes ago, rando said:

When I went to look up a book online today.  This site offered me the choice to buy it new or used, and listed the number of sellers, from the same page.  It defaulted to the most common choice.

Sounds a lot like Amazon.

5 minutes ago, Superdad said:

For at least two used items that I put into a cart--and went all the way to entering my address, with the screen ready to hit the payment button--the items in the cart still said "The seller hasn't set a fixed shipping fee."  Which seems to mean that either:

a) The seller would have to contact me for payment of shipping;

or:

b) I would compete the purchase and the shipping charged would simply be a surprise.

Neither scenario will be appealing to buyers.  Please explain.

I agree. The full cost must be known before committing to anything.