IGNORED

CA Announcement Coming Tuesday January 9, 2018

I don't recognize the logo.  Anyone?

Pareto Audio AMD 7700 Server --> Berkeley Alpha USB --> Jeff Rowland Aeris --> Jeff Rowland 625 S2 --> Focal Utopia 3 Diablos with 2 x Focal Electra SW 1000 BE subs

i7-6700K/Windows 10  --> EVGA Nu Audio Card --> Focal CMS50's 

Hi Guys - I love it!

Just what I'd love to do to bolster integrity, announce a serpentine cable :~)

That German women's clothing chain is pretty similar. I'm sure there are others.  Here are a couple good articles about similar logos, it happens all the time:

https://digitalsynopsis.com/design/famous-logos-that-look-similar/

https://www.logodesignlove.com/similar-original-logos

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

8 hours ago, mansr said:

Fat-shaming, are we?

Could be he is trying to tell the rest of you something.  I'm certainly on the trim and fit side and fully capable of appreciating a woman of healthy normal proportions.  Whatsoever that may be in her case.  

3 hours ago, Shadders said:

Does my bum look big in this....

I must say madam, I like the cut of your CA by Papenbreer jib. 

To keep this on topic.  My guess is he lined up sponsorship deal for new women's side of the forum to cross market appeal.  Effectively forming another source of income by using the resultant data to create a design studio for audiophile designers.  By partnering with a fabric and fashion conscious brand he can tie the two services together.  Now she can have the utmost of WAF when friends come over and the new speaker grilles go on that make those pesky speakers acceptable to look at.

18 minutes ago, rando said:

My guess is he lined up sponsorship deal for new women's side of the forum to cross market appeal.  Effectively forming another source of income by using the resultant data to create a design studio for audiophile designers.  By partnering with a fabric and fashion conscious brand he can tie the two services together.  Now she can have the utmost of WAF when friends come over and the new speaker grilles go on that make those pesky speakers acceptable to look at.

With ideas like this, I know why I love you guys so much.

You guys are awesome.

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

1 hour ago, rando said:

Could be he is trying to tell the rest of you something.  I'm certainly on the trim and fit side and fully capable of appreciating a woman of healthy normal proportions.  Whatsoever that may be in her case.  

I must say madam, I like the cut of your CA by Papenbreer jib. 

To keep this on topic.  My guess is he lined up sponsorship deal for new women's side of the forum to cross market appeal.  Effectively forming another source of income by using the resultant data to create a design studio for audiophile designers.  By partnering with a fabric and fashion conscious brand he can tie the two services together.  Now she can have the utmost of WAF when friends come over and the new speaker grilles go on that make those pesky speakers acceptable to look at.

Reminds me of a store where I used to live.  Plus Size Clothing and Audio go together like

bzm72ZSrCQGbH4muy7-rCShDzD53QyOkEYKIRgM7

Maybe the logo isn't a letter 'S'.  Maybe it's stylized musical notation.

Pareto Audio AMD 7700 Server --> Berkeley Alpha USB --> Jeff Rowland Aeris --> Jeff Rowland 625 S2 --> Focal Utopia 3 Diablos with 2 x Focal Electra SW 1000 BE subs

i7-6700K/Windows 10  --> EVGA Nu Audio Card --> Focal CMS50's