IGNORED

MQA - A clever stealth DRM - Trojan

crenca

Human hearing, like most aspects of human capabilities can be plotted on a bell curve.

My hearing ability is on the lower left side of of bell curve.  My wife's hearing is plotted on the higher end of the scale, where the bat and human intersect. (sorry dear, I am not saying you are an old bat).... anyway.

So for me, high resolution is a myth.  I can not tell the difference between a CD and a high end super duper file.  So be it.

Now when we interpose human hearing capabilities over a graph of age progression as it applies to hearing and disposable income you will see an X plot graph,  income will increase with age as hearing ability declines.  (the point being that the people with sufficient disposable income to enjoy expensive high resolution downloads, MQA enhanced equipment and associated components and speakers have, in general, degraded hearing acuity

There are, of course exceptions, many people on this site claim to have excellent hearing well into advanced age.  I doubt if this minority can support the house of cards that MQA is building.

In any dispute the intensity of feeling is inversely proportional to the value of the issues at stake ~ Sayre's Law