IGNORED

Fidelizer 8.0

Shanepj

2 hours ago, Windows X said:

It's possible that squeeze2upnp-win.exe isn't recognized as audio process and was set to lower priority by Fidelizer. I'll add this into the list in future update. For now you can use Process Lasso to maintain specific process's priority and affinity.

Thank you for your kind and prompt answer. I just checked the price on Process Lassor for servers and it was $149/server. Dual PC setup means 2 copies. Can I just get by with some sort of a command line script?  Maybe I can execute the cmd script as one of the three commands I can execute through Fidelizer.

Music Source: NAS[Synology], Qobuz, Tidal

Music Player: Roonserver[Mac mini]

Control PC: squeeze2upnp, fb2k, dirac, Jplay Femto, Fidelizer, AO(4D), WS2019 GUI, Mac mini w/HDPlex 200W

Audio PC: Jplay Femto(KS/1000hz), Fidelizer, AO(4D), WS2019 core, i7 w/HDPlex 200W

DDC: Iso Regen w/LPS1.2, Acousence afi+USB (USB to S/PDIF) w/Li-ion battery PS

DAC: Yggdrasil Analog 2

Hello Keetakawee, I also have dual boot. But in my case, I cannot keep both systems with the same network drivers/devices.

The first system is dedicated to work, so I have a lot of network devices (USB to ethernet + 4G modem + 3 different VPN drivers). The second system is dedicated to audio, so I don't need and don't want to add all this drivers. License based on network drivers is not good.

I know you should protect your software, and I agree that license should be based on some hardware components (processor, motherboard) but disks and network devices shouldn't be considered.

On 3/27/2019 at 1:36 PM, luismc said:

Thanks Keetakawee. I could install Fidelizer in both partitions. I did have differents network drivers in each. I put the same driver to both and problem was fixed.

I'm glad to hear you have drivers issue resolved. 8.3 should work fine without driver ordering issue now too. :)

On 3/27/2019 at 2:00 PM, shinyc said:

Thank you for your kind and prompt answer. I just checked the price on Process Lassor for servers and it was $149/server. Dual PC setup means 2 copies. Can I just get by with some sort of a command line script?  Maybe I can execute the cmd script as one of the three commands I can execute through Fidelizer.

There's free version of Process Lasso and next version of Fidelizer Pro should have squeezebox components recognized. Setting up LMS to run as music player application after Fidelizer optimization should also fix this issue too. Process running after optimization will not be affected by higher user level optimizations.

On 3/28/2019 at 9:52 PM, fgribas said:

Hello Keetakawee, I also have dual boot. But in my case, I cannot keep both systems with the same network drivers/devices.

The first system is dedicated to work, so I have a lot of network devices (USB to ethernet + 4G modem + 3 different VPN drivers). The second system is dedicated to audio, so I don't need and don't want to add all this drivers. License based on network drivers is not good.

I know you should protect your software, and I agree that license should be based on some hardware components (processor, motherboard) but disks and network devices shouldn't be considered.

I wish I could do that as older Fidelizer license has only core components tied up but sadly it wasn't enough information after version 6-7 and some OEM exploiting the security flaw to cheat their way out.

I tried to filter out USB network drivers and emulated one so those shouldn't affect the license. Only non plug and play physical hardware will be recognized. 8.3 is improved to recognize older key as long as associated hardware is still present too so it should be fine unless you have missing driver and remove associated component like disabling onboard LAN/WiFi or remove PCI network card.

Regards,

Keetakawee

Happy Emm Labs/Viola/Karan/Rockport audiophile

Fidelizer - Feel the real sound http://www.fidelizer-audio.com

• 4 weeks later...

Fidelizer Pro

It’s been a few months since last 8.3 release. I’m glad to see the hardware key being resolved finally. I’ve been improving Fidelizer software since last release and now it’s stable and ready for official version 8.4 update involving bug fixes and improvements.

Version 8.4 will now support Logitech Media Server (aka. Squeezebox) software. It will also prompt for “Music Player Application 1-3” to avoid the confusion when browsing software.

There’s also immediate fixes after 8.3 like 24-core processor support that I patched again after proper release in Plus/Pro version which will officially be addressed in version 8.4. Higher optimization levels will not affect system/audio performance as much as before too.

Changelog for version 8.4

Free
-Added Media Player Application order 1-2-3 when browsing for each file
-Improved compatibility with Logitech Media Server software
-Improved system/audio stability on higher user level optimizations

Plus
-Fixed multi-core optimizations on some cases with more than 16 cores processor like 24

Pro
-Fixed multi-core optimizations on some cases with more than 16 cores processor like 24

Download: Fidelizer 8.4
Upgrade: Fidelizer Upgrade Program

Fidelizer Plus/Pro users should be received a mail about update and download link by now. If you somehow didn’t receive an update notification as I received some delivery failure message too, please contact me for an update with your customer data to verify.

After publishing Fidelizer update, I’ll focus on updating portable products project a bit so expect something good for portable audio soon. :)

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, jcn3 said:

sometimes we forget how valuable tools like fidelizer pro are.

i was switching around my rig (to simplify) and had an extra nuc7i5 so thought it would be a good idea to move the hard drive from my nuc6i5 to take advantage of the lower tdp from the nuc7i5.

since you can't move fidelizer to new hardware configurations without migrating the license (i've done this once already), fidelizer wasn't working on the new nuc.  i went ahead finishing the set up and played some music . . . 

my initial reaction was WHAT HAPPENED, THAT SOUNDS SO FLAT!  instruments had no body, voices had no texture, and the soundstage wasn't there.  after running through my mental checklist to see if i accidentally changed something, it took me about 15 min to remember that fidelizer wasn't in the picture.

needless to say, i quickly put the drive back into the nuc6i5!  immediately, i was rewarded with the beautiful sounds i'm used to hearing.

@Windows X -- thanks for a great piece of software.  it makes a stunning difference in my system.

Hi. I'm happy to hear that Fidelizer helps improving sound quality in your system to that extent. If there's anything I can help you with license transfer, please let me know. :)

Regards,

Keetakawee

• 5 weeks later...

Fidelizer Pro

Today we’ve reached 3,700th milestone now in this month. As a reminder to inform customers that they receive refund for returning customer purchase, I’m running purchase offer again in this week. I also sent partial refund back for customer who placed an order on 3th June 2019.

Fidelizer Plus: US $39.95 —> $34.95 (Until 9th June 2019)
Fidelizer Pro: US $69.95 —> $59.95 (Until 9th June 2019)

This offer will last until Until 9th June 2019. Discount rate is the same as purchasing Fidelizer software again so new customer and returning customer will get the same price. You may order again anytime and receive partial-refund as discount later after this campaign is over.

I hope this will be good chance for you to consider applying Fidelizer Upgrade Program software. You can also click on “Fidelizer Upgrade Program”button and click “Order Fidelizer” button in Fidelizer free version software. :)

• 3 months later...

Fidelizer 8.4 works in WS2019 Core Mode.

Intel DH67BL motherboard. Intel i7-3770 CPU. 16 GB RAM DDR3 1333. HDPlex H5 2nd Gen. HDPlex Linear PSU 200W. HDPlex 300W DC-ATX psu. ifi-iUSB3.0 / ifi-iGalvanic3.0, Paul Pang V2 USB card. Asus Xonar Essence STX. Nixon Saru DAC TDA1543 nos, DIYINHK USB interface, diy PCM1704 NOS DAC, ifi nano DAC. ODAC. diy Pass F4 & BA3 frontend, diy EML-320BXLS SE amp., diy D.Self Compact Blameless, diy Aksa 55.  PGA2310 Volume Control.

Dual boot Windows Server 2019 GUI - Windows Server 2019 (Core)

Bug Head 7.27 (avx), Foobar2k, Hysolid

WTFplay

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/26/2019 at 4:51 PM, RubenV said:

Does fidelizer 8.4 work with WS2019 in core mode and/or GUI mode?

Yes, Fidelizer works fine on Windows Server 2019 in both Core/GUI mode.

On 10/14/2019 at 2:08 AM, Sonic77 said:

Just downloaded and listened to Fidelizer 8.5 and whoa it sounds great! I can see about five miles deep into the music, and the separation of voices and instruments' is awesome. 

Thank you Keetakawee

I'm glad to hear that. Just finished rolling out updates and will post official release soon. :)

Fidelizer Pro

Hi. Since releasing version 8.4, I’ve been very busy with a lot of product research and development projects while maintaining Purist ROM updates. Now I finally have time to maintain Fidelizer updates for next release.

Version 8.5 will now support AIMP/AlbumPlayer/Amarra/Audirvana/MusicBee/Winamp software. Plus and Pro version will handle new services added from Windows 10 May 2019 Update too.

After fixing reported bugs after each big update, I can finally keep up with program compatibility and Windows updates on this release. I’ll launch some major new products soon and they’ll be game changer improvements for audiophiles. :)

Changelog for version 8.5

Free
-Changed checkbox items to “Enable Media Player Application” for better understanding about Media Player Application feature
-Improved compatibility with AIMP/AlbumPlayer/Amarra/Audirvana/MusicBee/Winamp software

Plus
-Added new services from Windows 10 May 2019 Update into Fidelizer optimizations
-Changed checkbox items to “Enable Media Player Application” for better understanding about Media Player Application feature
-Improved compatibility with AIMP/AlbumPlayer/Amarra/Audirvana/MusicBee/Winamp software

Pro
-Added new services from Windows 10 May 2019 Update into Fidelizer optimizations

Download: Fidelizer 8.5
Upgrade: Fidelizer Upgrade Program

Fidelizer Plus/Pro users should be received a mail about update and download link by now. If you somehow didn’t receive an update notification as I received some delivery failure message too, please contact me for an update with your customer data to verify.

After publishing Fidelizer update, I’ll focus on updating portable products project a bit so expect something good for portable audio soon. :)

• 5 weeks later...

Trying in vain to download Fidelizer Consumer.  Computer going in circles and not completing the download.  Do I have to have a dedicated player downloaded also?  Suggestions?

I get to User Level:  Consumer   Audio Profile:  GENERAL PURPOSE.  There is no dropdown choice

Then "Fidelize"  Share on Facebook selected no.

It seems to be running but never finishes.

Thanks for the help.  Really looking forward to the paid versions but want to get this up first.

Conrad Casser

On 11/16/2019 at 11:34 PM, cradman said:

Trying in vain to download Fidelizer Consumer.  Computer going in circles and not completing the download.  Do I have to have a dedicated player downloaded also?  Suggestions?

I get to User Level:  Consumer   Audio Profile:  GENERAL PURPOSE.  There is no dropdown choice

Then "Fidelize"  Share on Facebook selected no.

It seems to be running but never finishes.

Thanks for the help.  Really looking forward to the paid versions but want to get this up first.

Hi. Fidelizer Free and Plus version is one-time utility that works without installation process. Once you hit Fidelize and Start, the optimization will start working and effect will last until system restart. Pro version will have all features and can work as part of system startup which is highly recommended version.

General Purpose is for free version that works with most scenarios like jack of all trades but master of none based on older before Fidelizer 6 development. You can change audio profile for more optimal solution in Plus and Pro version. If you see sharing option appeared, the optimization is already finished so you can enjoy improved audio performance right after that moment until next restart.

Regards,

Keetakawee

2 hours ago, drmike said:

i put a new mb in my pc. i can't get 8.5 to run, do i have to buy another copy?

Yes it changes the signature of the PC, but you get 1 free change with original Pro license.  First you need to generate a new hardware code with his tool then email him this code and tell him you want to use your 1 free change.

On 11/25/2019 at 5:37 AM, drmike said:

hello,

i put a new mb in my pc. i can't get 8.5 to run, do i have to buy another copy?

thanks,

michael stevener

Fidelizer Plus/Pro is a single PC license so it'll work only on machine that generated the key. According to terms and agreement, you can use one-time free hardware key changing.

Please re-send fidelizer.key data by running this software from your audio machine to get the new key.

http://www.fidelizer-audio.com/downloads/fidelizerkey8.zip

I'll use one-time free hardware key changing right to update your license. You can also order Fidelizer Upgrade again as hardware key changing fee for future changes and happy listening. :)

Regards,
Keetakawee

Hi. I apologize for late reply. I was in Japan during 24-30 November so I couldn't check all support channels every day during that time. Still, I tried to reach out to all emails received during the trip every day.

I reached out to him in PM and mails yesterday. I've just realized his first key was from the new machine today and sent it to him now. I'm sorry again for the trouble and happy listening. :)

Regards,

Keetakawee

• 6 months later...
Hello Keetakawee, I happily use fidelizer pro with satisfaction and each version always improves something, and I would like to ask you if for the next update you could add in the "processor priority policy" box also the possibility of not making changes to the registry key in order to keep my personal preference.:)

thank's for your job!
Regards