IGNORED

Fidelizer 8.0

Shanepj

6 hours ago, rando said:

Windows updates break something new every time.  That this one tampered with his program is no guarantee further ones will.  I'd value a historic pattern charting the frequency of this occurring over a single instance he is readily fixing.  Which should provide you a valuable question to ask.

Since I'm still around to resolve problem that may happen, user can just update in next release. Windows optimizations isn't less complexed or easier than Linux (and my own Linux optimizations is probably harder than the most too). However, there's Fidelizer for Windows that helps wrapping things up in single click. :)

Regards, 

Keetakawee

Happy Emm Labs/Viola/Karan/Rockport audiophile

Fidelizer - Feel the real sound http://www.fidelizer-audio.com

12 hours ago, One and a half said:

Thanks Keetakawee for the changes from 8.2 to 8.3. For Windows 10 Version 1803 build 17134.407 the SQ has gone from mp3 to DSD256. THAT'S MORE LIKE IT!!! This afternoon mainly A-B'd SACD and CD versus digital playback. Now very, very  close contest. At last something that approaches CD playback, so now, don't have to compromise one over the other, can freely choose between either as it should be. This is with very modest components on the digital chain. 

There's an order for the Plus version in the pipe this afternoon.

I'm glad to hear recent changes improved the optimizations. I've sent Fidelizer Plus to your mail account now. Official 8.3 will be released soon in this month. :)

Regards,

Keetakawee

30 minutes ago, Windows X said:

I'm glad to hear recent changes improved the optimizations. I've sent Fidelizer Plus to your mail account now. Official 8.3 will be released soon in this month. :)

Regards,

Keetakawee

OK, in the meantime I will use the non plus/pro version. Not a real problem, other than to remember to restart Fidelizer after booting which for this server will be on 24/7.

AS Profile Equipment List        Say NO to MQA

hello I could introduce tidal as first option into multiple media player application but I can't do the same with jriver app in the second option . Is there some difference between tidal and jriver to introduce the direct access into the new page for media player application ?

Regards

Eduardo Gluj 

50 minutes ago, egluj said:

hello I could introduce tidal as first option into multiple media player application but I can't do the same with jriver app in the second option . Is there some difference between tidal and jriver to introduce the direct access into the new page for media player application ?

Regards

Eduardo Gluj 

Yes sure. You can select Tidal application from here.

%LOCALAPPDATA%\TIDAL\TIDAL.exe

26 minutes ago, egluj said:

sorry I think  I' haven't explained  well. Tidal is good but I can't include jriver into multiple media player application.
I did the same procedure as with tidal but jriver not remain included in the open page of the multiple as Tidal

I see. You can tick the checkbox in front to enable more media player application and it should prompt for more apps to choose.

image.thumb.png.3f70cfe55cdbb7b5baf486d934374979.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there, I’m thinking about upgrading from 7.10 pro (audiophile level) to version 8 pro (need auto startup), but I’m a bit confused. I read that version 8 users have to switch back from audiophile level to consumer level because of degredation of sound. Does this apply for version 7.10 pro as well and is it a temporary “glitch”? Hope to hear from you! Regards

On 11/29/2018 at 2:43 AM, btentusscher said:

Hi there, I’m thinking about upgrading from 7.10 pro (audiophile level) to version 8 pro (need auto startup), but I’m a bit confused. I read that version 8 users have to switch back from audiophile level to consumer level because of degredation of sound. Does this apply for version 7.10 pro as well and is it a temporary “glitch”? Hope to hear from you! Regards

That issue is more like Windows 10 after updates has some internal changes that affected sound signature in the way it shouldn't be. This issue is already addressed and resolved in current 8.2 branch and will officially be addressed in to be released 8.3.

If you upgrade now, you'll get all latest changes of to be released 8.3. I'm waiting for some confirmation about something. :)

Regards,

Keetakawee

• 2 weeks later...

@Windows X -- upgraded from 8.1 to 8.3 and have a question about the media player application screen.

i run AO and in the past have selected fidelizer in shell replacement.  to start roonbridge and dirac, i had used a bat file that fidelizer ran.

how is the best way to do this in 8.3?

fyi -- i've tried (1) selecting roon bridge and dirac as media player applications and (2) selecting the bat file as the media player application.  neither approach starts roon bridge and dirac when selecting fidelizer for shell replacement in AO in 8.3.

both work fine without shell replacement.

thanks!

(1) holo audio red (hqp naa) > chord dave > luxman cl-38uc/mq-88uc > kef reference 1
(2) simaudio moon mind 2 > chord qutest > luxman sq-n150 > monitor audio gold gx100

Excellent ! I come here because I observed great performance on my DX200 Purist ROM.  I had been looking for something like this, to clean up all the trash in the background, and optimize the OS just for Audio performances in  few clicks.

the improvements are accross the whole OS just as similar to DX200 Purist ROM.  The only differences is that the signatures here is more neutral in comparison to DX200 ROM with Perfect Dynamic 2.0, which was a tad bit warmer.  Anyways, the preserved transient energy, better micro details, smoother textures, more fluidity and sweet vocal, much better imagines, very airy with great accuracy and yet still musical and fluid with much better back ground.

I had been skeptical for a long time regarding Fidelizer, and never bothered to even try.  But here I am, and glad to have this.

I am wondering if there is a command line way to run applications instead of having to enter application path in the dialog box below:

image.thumb.png.35613fb34dd788ca58e6b33c12b4b17c.png

My media player application does come up if I put in its path in the above dialog box but the player hangs so I need to kill it and run it manually again. I think this kinda defeats the purpose of putting an app path in the above dialog box, which probably does things like cpu affinity or forced resource allocation of some sort, etc.

Music Source: NAS[Synology], Qobuz, Tidal

Music Player: Roonserver[Mac mini]

Control PC: squeeze2upnp, fb2k, dirac, Jplay Femto, Fidelizer, AO(4D), WS2019 GUI, Mac mini w/HDPlex 200W

Audio PC: Jplay Femto(KS/1000hz), Fidelizer, AO(4D), WS2019 core, i7 w/HDPlex 200W

DDC: Iso Regen w/LPS1.2, Acousence afi+USB (USB to S/PDIF) w/Li-ion battery PS

DAC: Yggdrasil Analog 2

On 12/14/2018 at 3:00 AM, Whitigir said:

Excellent ! I come here because I observed great performance on my DX200 Purist ROM.  I had been looking for something like this, to clean up all the trash in the background, and optimize the OS just for Audio performances in  few clicks.

the improvements are accross the whole OS just as similar to DX200 Purist ROM.  The only differences is that the signatures here is more neutral in comparison to DX200 ROM with Perfect Dynamic 2.0, which was a tad bit warmer.  Anyways, the preserved transient energy, better micro details, smoother textures, more fluidity and sweet vocal, much better imagines, very airy with great accuracy and yet still musical and fluid with much better back ground.

I had been skeptical for a long time regarding Fidelizer, and never bothered to even try.  But here I am, and glad to have this.

I'm glad to see you give Fidelizer a shot. I'm aware there's a few people being skeptical about Fidelizer and I released free version with updates and made public posts about its technology for a while now.

I wonder if there's any good method to help them trying Fidelizer so they can enjoy the music better. I mainly enjoy Fidelizer with YouTube streaming as primary source of music at the moment since I'm working on work machine a lot lately. :)

18 hours ago, shinyc said:

I am wondering if there is a command line way to run applications instead of having to enter application path in the dialog box below:

image.thumb.png.35613fb34dd788ca58e6b33c12b4b17c.png

My media player application does come up if I put in its path in the above dialog box but the player hangs so I need to kill it and run it manually again. I think this kinda defeats the purpose of putting an app path in the above dialog box, which probably does things like cpu affinity or forced resource allocation of some sort, etc.

Did you tick "Apply core isolation policy" box? Some apps may not be compatible with that option but so far most of them works fine with default High priority setting. I hope new version 8.3 will work out better for you.

Regards,

Keetakawee

Fidelizer 8.3 released – Improved hardware key’s compatibility on dual boot and Windows Update, AudiophileRenderer and JPLAY Femto support, and 32-core AMD Ryzen Threadripper fix

Fidelizer Pro

Hello everyone. After releasing version 8.2, I spent most of my time fixing the remaining issues with fidelizer.key generation algorithm. I’m truly sorry for the trouble all these times but version 8.3 will have full coverage of fidelizer key data fixes now.

In this release, the older keys you got before will still work as long as associated hardware is still present. This will fix issues with Windows Update and different hardware device order issues on dual boot for good.

While fixing the key generation algorithm, I also realized the root cause with Windows Server in core mode. The reason is fidelizer as a shell may run before important services sometimes and I made sure they’ll run properly now.

I also fixed 32-core processor bug issue that happen after releasing version 8.2 too. This issue has been fixed internally for a long while because it breaks functionality and I’m glad to see it’s officially addressed and resolved in 8.3.

Changelog for version 8.3

Free
-Fixed service dependencies that may have issues with running AudiophileOptimizer in Core mode
-Fixed sound issues in Audiophile/Purist user level caused by some processes taking part in activity that affects audio on Windows 10
-Improved compatibility with Audiophile uPNP Renderer, JPLAY 7 Femto, JRiver Media Center, Nahimic, and Realtek Audio driver software
-Improved key generation reliability that fails to get proper key in some cases

Plus
-Added older fidelizer.key data support as long as associated hardware is still present
-Fixed optimizations hanging on system with AMD Ryzen Threadripper 32-core processor
-Fixed service dependencies that may have issues with running AudiophileOptimizer in Core mode
-Fixed sound issues in Audiophile/Purist user level caused by some processes taking part in activity that affects audio on Windows 10
-Improved compatibility with Audiophile uPNP Renderer, JPLAY 7 Femto, JRiver Media Center, Nahimic, and Realtek Audio driver software

Pro
-Added older fidelizer.key data support as long as associated hardware is still present
-Fixed optimizations hanging on system with AMD Ryzen Threadripper 32-core processor

Download: Fidelizer 8.3
Upgrade: Fidelizer Upgrade Program

Fidelizer Plus/Pro users should be received a mail about update and download link by now. If you somehow didn’t receive an update notification as I received some delivery failure message too, please contact me for an update with your customer data to verify.

Last month I found a rare gem called Audiophile uPNP Renderer. It’s true audiophile uPNP streaming platform playing only FLAC/WAV/AIFF format. It sounds really good for free software. Sadly, it doesn’t support DSD and ASIO but you can mix with VST too.

I also added new applications into compatibility list including new JPLAY Femto release and some new apps requested from clients. Windows 10 updates that have more processes related to audio performance will be handled properly now too. :)