IGNORED

Fidelizer 8.0

Shanepj

Hi. I've been so busy working with email requests with over 100 daily messages for a few days so I could only come by to forums a bit today. I'm happy to hear you guys like the improvements with Fidelizer 8.

First of all, Fidelizer Plus doesn't have startup optimizations feature so it can't be used as default shell with AO's ServiceTool. I also explained and encouraged every customer who asked about this case to upgrade to Fidelizer Pro instead too.

If you want to run Fidelizer Plus in command line, you can place Fidelizer Plus executable on default path like Desktop or user directory and rename to Fidelizer.exe or FP.exe for easier execution.

As most customers already invested on WIndows Server 2016 and AudiophileOptimizer, they also invest on Fidelizer Pro for most of the times. It has startup optimizations sound a lot better than Plus version for only $30 more and I'm offering $5 discount for Fidelizer 8 launch in this month. :)

Regards,

Keetakawee

Happy Emm Labs/Viola/Karan/Rockport audiophile

Fidelizer - Feel the real sound http://www.fidelizer-audio.com

14 hours ago, satbaba said:

I made an update to 8.0 yesterday

Fidelizer Pro 8.0 very nice
The sound quality is very good. All instruments and vocals live like ...the background is very silent.

Thanks  Keetakawee... :)

I'm happy to hear you like the improvements with Fidelizer 8. Happy listening. :)

59 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

How about a updated user manual to explain all the new features in 8.0 ?

I plan to do that when I have free time. I barely slept soundly since December until now but I'll eventually update it. ;)

You can read my explanation about new features from here.

http://www.fidelizer-audio.com/fidelizer-8-0-released-big-updates-and-big-offers-for-nimitra-nikola-with-jriver-support/

Regards,

Keetakawee

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/24/2018 at 11:34 AM, Nikhil said:

Keetakawee,

Thank you for the Pro upgrade licence key.

Have been playing music since last night and there is an improvement in sound.

First observation is that background is quieter ... how does that happen!

Would also agree that the sound is cleaner which makes for separation between instruments etc.

Overall a nice improvement to the sound which is always a nice thing.

Well done!  Hope that you have continued success with 8.0!

Regards.

I'm happy to hear that you like the improvements with Fidelizer 8. I refined optimizations to work more effectively in version 8 along with new Core Isolation features. :)

Regards,

Keetakawee

On 1/26/2018 at 10:30 PM, Quadman said:

Good Job Keetakawee, I was very impressed the first night I played AF8 and continue to be very impressed with it after several weeks.  Like it was said above, quieter backgrounds, more physical palpable presence with greater separation.  Very involving, it has a humanness to the sound as I call it.  I upsample everything to DSD512 the sound now knocks at the door of the very best analog out there.

I'm glad to hear you enjoy music better with improvements from Fidelizer 8. Happy listening. :)

Regards,

Keetakawee

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you Mr. Quadman for your assistance. I've been so busy with many projects lately and I only got time to check on Fidelizer threads again recently. You can also use Fidelizer 8 free version to perform upgrade with key filled automatically from your machine too. :)

Regards,

Keetakawee

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, PorkChop said:

For me, the Audiophile preset on 8.0 (non-Pro version) significantly upgrades the sound while still allowing other basic computing tasks.  Does it really improve further with Pro even though I won't be running Purist mode? 

Of course using Pro version will improve a lot. Additional optimizations don't depend on user level at all so you won't miss anything from using Audiophile user level with Fidelizer Pro. I'm using Fidelizer Pro with Consumer level and YouTube music sounds so live here. :)

Regards,

Keetakawee

Fidelizer optimizes Windows OS and multimedia platform itself without permanent changes applied so you can use free version and restart without worrying about side effects.

Some optimizations requires Fidelizer to keep running and some don't so I recommend to restart computer if you want to compare its effects. You can also listen to music before and apply applying Fidelizer too.

If you find Fidelizer free version making noticeable improvements in your system, I may consider upgrading to Plus/Pro version for more features and improvements too. :)

Regards,

Keetakawee

After some assemblers explioiting simple security in Fidelizer by using the same parts on some hardware generating the same key, I need to apply more strict security to prevent such case from happaning again.

Changing SSD/HDD won't affect Fidelizer license. However, changing processor, motherboard, and some network cards or making changes to network configuration will affect the license. Customer can change the key for free once if that happens. :)

Regards,

Keetakawee

• 2 weeks later...

Fidelizer Pro

I hoped to release version 8.1 before Valentine’s day but there were more cases to be resolved related to security having a few internal changes until it’s more stable enough.

While fixing reported issues one by one, I also was flooded with over 100 mails per day in during the first week of Fidelizer 8 release so fixing every reported issues took me longer than expected but it’s finally done now.

New features such as Core Isolation policy and execution with music player application are working properly now. I also found core affinity optimization didn’t work properly with new algorithm so I fixed that too.

I also improved permanent optimizations in Fidelizer Pro with rounding technique. Fidelizer Pro analyzes RAM calibration with 250MB block. If system detects 3.93GB with 64MB for VGA, RAM calibration will apply optimizations as 3.75GB.

With nearly 200MB miscalculated, audio tasks won’t perform according to ideal optimizations with tonal shift. By adding rounding technique with 125MB threshold, 3.93GB RAM will be treated as 4.0GB which is closer to ideal case.

Changelog for version 8.1

Free
-Fixed key generation mechanism to provide more reliable results with other cases
-Fixed music player application launching bug with invalid core affinity assignment
-Fixed multi-core affinity optimization that fail to apply with shorten optimization process

Plus
-Fixed bugs with launching application with core isolation in some cases
-Fixed bugs with Core Isolation Policy that doesn’t work properly with some processor models
-Fixed key generation mechanism to provide more reliable results with other cases
-Fixed multi-core affinity optimization that fail to apply with shorten optimization process
-Fixed performance issues after stop/disable some new Windows 10 services

Pro
-Fixed bugs with launching application with core isolation in some cases
-Fixed bugs with Core Isolation Policy that doesn’t work properly with some processor models
-Fixed performance issues after stop/disable some new Windows 10 services
-Improved optimizing system configuration mechanism with rounding technique for more accurate optimizations

Download: Fidelizer 8.1
Upgrade: Fidelizer Upgrade Program

And we’ve reached 2,900th milestone now in this month, the that’s almost 3,000th license. As a reminder to inform customers that they receive refund for returning customer purchase, I’m running purchase offer again in this week.  I also sent partial refund back for customer who placed an order today.

Fidelizer Plus: US $39.95 —> $34.95 (Until 25st March 2018)
Fidelizer Pro: US $69.95 —> $59.95 (Until 25st March 2018)

This offer will last until 25st March 2018. Discount rate is the same as purchasing Fidelizer software again so new customer and returning customer will get the same price. You may order again anytime and receive partial-refund as discount later after this campaign is over.

I apologize for deliverying this update so late due to many tasks I’ve been occupied with. I promise to provide more prompt services from now on, hopefully. There’s also Fiio ROMs to be rebuilt without deodexing next too.

I hope this will be good chance for you to consider upgrading Fidelizer software. I also made adjustments to have fidelizer.key filled automatically when you use “Order Fidelizer” button in Fidelizer software. I hope this will make order process easier. :)

• 3 weeks later...
On 29/3/2561 at 8:34 AM, luyingya said:

Keetakawee,

I have a question regarding advanced feature: allow core optimization to run automatically on startup, What difference on sound quality if checked or unchecked this item.

thanks.

If you uncheck this option, Fidelizer Pro will behave like Free/Plus version requiring you to run Fidelizer Pro executable each time you want to perform optimizations. Permanent optimizations like system configuration and disabling service (if you keep that option) will keep working.

On 3/4/2561 at 12:23 AM, rah50 said:

As I updated both Fidelizer from 8.0 to 8.1 and microRendu from OS 2.5 to 2.6 at the same time, I'm not sure who should get the credit, but it was a very big improvement for me! So thanks to someone.

I'm happyto hear Fidelizer and microRendu are working great together. I also build Nikola linear power supply for microRendu too so let me know if you're interested in power supply upgrade. :) 

On 4/4/2561 at 5:27 PM, R1200CL said:

Hi 

Is the Fidelizer Pro, the exact same SW as in the Nimitra PC ?

Can I use RDT with Fidelizer Pro ?

Should I do a clean W10 install before adding the Fidelizer Pro ?

Nimitra has much more optimizations than Fidelizer Pro. The Windows 10 itself was heavily optimized and I use special version of FIdelizer for very dedicated audio server build (one that can't be published for end users).

I'm not really sure what RDT is but at least it should work fine with Fidelizer Pro with default Consumer user level. If it doesn't require any specific service, it should work fine with all options too.

On 8/4/2561 at 4:41 PM, Cazzesman said:

Hi Keetakawee we exchanged a few PM's on Stereo Net Australia (SNA)

For other reading My current Audio Only system is

System - CAPS (Lagoon - WS2012 R2 Essentials OS with AudiophileOptimizer v2.20 beta 5 in Ultimate Core mode - 128g SS HD + Sotm USB exp card) - Synology NAS DS416 Slim - JRiver 18 - Elijah Quad Braid Mk4 USB Cable (Aqvox Low Noise Power Supply at each end of cable) - into Mutec MC 3+ USB - preamp into Actives.

I forgot to ask about the correct 'Flowchart' for using 8Pro with AO.

Here's my plan so please tell me if this is right.   

I will change AO from Core back to GUI. 

Download and Install 8pro

Implement 8pro as you suggested 'Purist and Network'.   I forgot to mention I have to leave the Drivers installed on AO for the Mutec to work (Is that an issue with 8pro?)

Return AO to Core and run AO Set up.    All done............great music then fills the room :-)

When tweaking AO I normally take my CAPS out of the HiFi unit and set it up on my desk with a screen, keyboard, mouse and LAN cable to my router.   This means that when I am done configuring I power off the CAPS and return it to the HiFi cabinet.   With 8pro I take it all the optimisation is retained on a new reboot.    

Is this Flow chart the correct way to go with Fid and AO?

Regards Cazzesman 

I believe that sounds abut right and please don't forget to set FIdelizer as AO Shell if you use Windows Server 2012/2012 R2. You don't need to do that on Windows Server 2016 and Windows 10.

Since Fidelizer 8 also use network card information for generating license key, please make sure you have final network configuration before sending the key in order too. AO also use network card information to verify license too.

On 8/4/2561 at 11:36 PM, pompon said:

Any plan to support Motu's driver with fidelizer ? I can't use it because it's kill motu's processus to a lower state and music not able to go through without cut.

If you use Consumer or Minimalist user level, it should work fine. You can also use Process Lasso to maintain specific processes that FIdelizer don't recognize as audio too. If you can send me process name list, I can add that into future updates.

I'm sorry for not answering this thread sooner. I was so busy clearing my jobs before visiting my parents on Thailand's new year. I'm back to normal situation now and I'll keep checking this thread every day. Happy listening. :)

Regards,

Keetakawee

On 10/4/2561 at 8:07 AM, R1200CL said:

Remote Desk Top ?

I see. Fidelizer still keeps Remote Desktop working if you use Consumer / Audiophile user level. I'm not really sure if Minimalist or Purist will still work but you can try. :)

On 10/4/2561 at 8:30 AM, Cazzesman said:

I believe that sounds about right and please don't forget to set FIdelizer as AO Shell if you use Windows Server 2012/2012 R2. Since Fidelizer 8 also use network card information for generating license key, please make sure you have final network configuration before sending the key in order too. AO also use network card information to verify license too.

Keetakawee I currently have my CAPS set to auto log into JRiver when it powers up.  If I set the AO shell to Fidelizer can I still have AO auto login to JRiver or will I need to access via command prompts, which is not my skill level if I'm honest?

In that case, you can setup Fidelizer Pro to launch JRiver after optimizations as music player application. :)

Regards,

Keetakawee

I was busy during Songkran event 13-15 and finally back to my home now in Bangkok to start working on my own PC now.

I'm happy to hear Fidelizer Pro improves music enjoyment with real sound performance and works great together with AO.

I keep Fidelizer Pro at $69.95 to make it affordable for everyone who love music and it's always great to see people who can appreciate beyond offering price. :)

Regards,

Keetakawee

• 3 weeks later...

Some people found Roon 1.4 sounding too bright and didn't like it. This issue is fixed in Roon 1.5 release.

Bit-perfect means audio signal data will be streamed without processing, not a holy grail perfect audio transport with zero jitter.

For Advanced features, I recommend to leave it as is for default optimal. You may adjust it to suit your taste better but current ones should be generally best.

And yes version 8.1 is like a proper update for Fidelizer 8 fixing bugs and features beyond testing scope I found after the first release. :)

Regards,
Keetakawee

• 2 months later...

Hi. I forget to update program's path on 2nd and 3rd item. I'm re-uploading my fixed version right now. Please try downloading again when you see 8.2 news on website. Your mirror should be fixed by then.

I'm currently exhibiting my products in TIAV Show 2018 during 2-5 so I may not be able to response immediately during this event but I'll try to make time to check on updates.

Regards,

Keetakawee

Hi. I've been busy with fixing some security bugs in 8.2 and there's a lot of things I need to do right now so I don't have time to update user guide with Fidelizer 8 yet. My apologies.

Multiple media player applications will be first introduced in Fidelizer 8.2 so it may not come with perfect UI from get go but I'll try to improve this aspect in future updates.

As for media player application option, please check the box in front before hitting start. You'll be prompt to select application and choose the application to run. After fixing path error, it should run fine.

If the issue is still not resolved, please contact me in email for Teamviewer 11 setup and I'll investigate the issue in details.

On 8/13/2018 at 4:19 PM, satbaba said:

I only use Fidelizer 8.2 as a tweak.
System iFi micro dsd blac label + Sennheiser HD800 + Windows 10 Pro and Audirvana plus windows.

I convert music tracks to dsd 256 with audirvana.

To my ear; I was very pleased with the sound quality. Very clear, balanced frequency response and deep bass. Soundstage is very good lifelike.  I listen to it for hours and it never gives me any tiredness.

Thanks,  Keetakawee Punpeng

I'm glad to hear you like the improvements with Fidelizer.

On 8/17/2018 at 5:28 AM, Outlaw said:

As it normal for cpu usage to go up when using media player application in fidelizer ?

You can choose priority on media player application and default is High so that may increase CPU usage.

Fidelizer Pro

I promised before to release upcoming version with multiple media player application feature making setup like Roon/HQPlayer becoming much easier to implement. Now it’s finally here.

It took me a long while to implement this feature due to designing user experience and fixing glitches in UI changes. I need to make a lot of changes to make things work as designed.

Also, I received more requests about fidelizer.key being changed after installing new JCAT NET Card Femto. I made some adjustments to fidelizer.key generation so it won’t change the key after adding new card.

Changelog for version 8.2

Free
-Added additional page for media player application supporting up to 3 apps
-Improved core optimizations reliability

Plus

Pro
-Restricting network speed and force direct memory access will only apply to Audio Player/Renderer audio profiles

Download: Fidelizer 8.2
Upgrade: Fidelizer Upgrade Program

It took a while to properly resolving the case of changes in hardware key generation and I needed to fix 8.2 release and send again so I can officially release it today after confirming. This is the first release with multiple media player applications support and I’ll polish this feature better in future.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. Thank you for your interests in Fidelizer Nimitra and Nikola products. Since Nimitra comes with Teamviewer, I can update any software component remotely from anywhere in the world if your Nimitra has internet access.

To clarify about optimizations between Fidelizer Pro and Nimitra. Fidelizer Pro is a highest version available in public for any PC to work without any issue. So there's limit to how much I can do to make Fidelizer stable and reliable in all cases.

Nimitra is a dedicated computer audio server built from ground up. It came from best approach hardware design for low noise and most cost effective, Windows 10 Pro installation image has all non-audio components stripped out reducing 50% of resource usage in total, I applied many more hardware specific and low level optimizations that I wouldn't dare put on public version like Fidelizer Pro.

I could say Fidelizer Pro is like what I can do for every PC to sound better and Nimitra has much more advanced optimizations applied. As a result, applying automatic upgrade can cause unexpected problems so I always notify my client whenever there's a big update coming up so I can apply for them from Teamviewer or they can download update file to apply themselves.

I've also released firmware 3.0 update last week for Nimitra/NimitraS with improved core optimizations using concepts beyond current Fidelizer 8. It's hardware specific tuning for optimal results with Nimitra along with other updates to improve music listening experience below.

http://www.fidelizer-audio.com/fidelizer-nimitra-firmware-3-0-update-and-purchase-offers-for-3200th-license/

I can assure you that you won't ever need to worry about customer support and services after delivery. You have a professional computer audio expert taking care of technical stuff for you and can help you enjoy the best possible sound quality at ease. :)

Regards,

Keetakawee

• 2 months later...

Fidelizer Pro

We’ve reached 3,300th milestone now in this month. As a reminder to inform customers that they receive refund for returning customer purchase, I’m running purchase offer again in this week.  I also sent partial refund back for customer who placed an order on 5th November 2018.

Fidelizer Plus: US $39.95 —> $34.95 (Until 11th November 2018)
Fidelizer Pro: US $69.95 —> $59.95 (Until 11th November 2018)

This offer will last until 11th November 2018. Discount rate is the same as purchasing Fidelizer software again so new customer and returning customer will get the same price. You may order again anytime and receive partial-refund as discount later after this campaign is over.

I hope this will be good chance for you to consider upgrading Fidelizer software. I also made adjustments to have fidelizer.key filled automatically when you use “Order Fidelizer” button in Fidelizer software. I hope this will make order process easier. :)

2 hours ago, Ben-M said:

Just as an update, Keetakawee scheduled a d updated my Nimitra to the most recent version in only several minutes, then came back again to fix a start-up issue I caused by not mentioning my desired configuration to him earlier. 

It's the best, most pleasant, and thorough service I've ever had in audio. I'm a big fan of his company's and highly recommend his hardware products as well. 

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I'm happy to hear you're enjoying the music with Nimitra server and happy listening. :)

Regards,

Keetakawee