IGNORED

may i know your favore audio cable to connect your dac to you amply? avoid please copper 99.9 cables

gaia

4 hours ago, gaia said:

hi

I use very exansive cable to connect my cd player to my amply and my amply to the speakers ,i really spent a lot

i 'm talking about the best cheap cable to connect a smartphone or laptop with integrated audio card

i would like to know about this cheap cable (that avoid noise) could sound worse than normal cable (noisy) ?

i know it's a silly question

thanks

Here's my favorite that sounds better than my previous $2,000 interconnects:

https://www.amazon.com/Mogami-Microphone-XLR-Female-Gold-Connectors/dp/B0002E1P2Q

7 minutes ago, Em2016 said:

Yup that’s what I’m saying. If people are looking for technical mechanisms for how, it would be those 3 factors, as a starting point I think.

All of these factors can be taken into account in an inexpensive, well designed cable. No esoteric materials or novel designs are needed; this is something that the electrical/electronics industry has done well for many decades.

5 hours ago, Em2016 said:

Yah but an audiophile cable with an impedance mismatch or shield which allows groundloops through the shield could well sound different in a system.

Not saying better, just saying different.

Are you saying that an audiophile cable might actually produce more distortion and introduce more noise than a standard, inexpensive, pro cable? Heresy!