IGNORED

OK Tidal

NOMBEDES

Now that the "Tidal Oh No" thread has gone off the rails with a discussion on watermarking, I have a question regarding  Aurender Music Systems .  Aurender supports Tidal.  If Tidal goes bankrupt are you reduced to playing only ripped CDs with no streaming options?

In any dispute the intensity of feeling is inversely proportional to the value of the issues at stake ~ Sayre's Law

I’m thinking Aurender better have plan B regarding streaming. 

Lyngdorf MP40..Aurender A10..Panasonic UB9000..SimAudio Titan MCH Amp..Dali Euphonia MS4s/CS4/Phantom IW..JL Audio F112..Shunyata Research Ztron Alpha HC/Wireworld Silver Electra PCs..Symposium Svelte Shelf Plus..Billy Bags rack.

On 12/18/2017 at 1:20 PM, NOMBEDES said:

Now that the "Tidal Oh No" thread has gone off the rails with a discussion on watermarking, I have a question regarding  Aurender Music Systems .  Aurender supports Tidal.  If Tidal goes bankrupt are you reduced to playing only ripped CDs with no streaming options?

Possibly.  I suspect that if something else comes along a software update will make it available.  I wouldn't worry about your Aurender becoming obsolete in that regard.