quobuz files sounds better than tidal ones on Roon too

12 hours ago, randyhat said:

I am just a few hours into my Qobuz free trial (US Beta) so my observations are far from conclusive but my initial impression is that the Hi-Res streaming sounds better than Tidal's MQA....not surprising really I suppose.  I am kinda surprised at the number of hi-res albums that are available for streaming.  So far I am liking it.  I am listening to it through my Lumin T1 streamer/DAC using the Lumin app.  A few months ago I switched to Roon and clearly Roon is my preferred app.  My ultimate decision to keep Qobuz will depend upon whether it is incorporated into the Roon app in the future.

Quobuz files already sounds better than tidal ones on Roon , you "only" have to download them ..😉

PC audio /Roon + HQPLAYER / HOLO Spring 2 / / DIY AD1 SET tube amp  /  DIY Altec 2 way horn Speaker

4 hours ago, mourip said:

Sorry to be dim but are you saying that if you choose to download Qobuz files to their "Offline" library then they can be played via Roon?

why not ?  you have bought them . it's just a normal Flac or Aiff  file.  half of my library are quobuz downloaded files.

PC audio /Roon + HQPLAYER / HOLO Spring 2 / / DIY AD1 SET tube amp  /  DIY Altec 2 way horn Speaker