Been lurking for  while, finally signed up here.   Have had my Qobuz usa acct for a week now.

So far so good, but wrinkles just need ironing out.  I am an exclusive linux user and that's where I'm seeing the only downsides to Qobuz so far over Tidal.  No app, which is fine by me, used to that with Tidal and everything else.  But haven't got firefox or chrome to behave right with the web player yet.  I set the output to hi-res (have studio acct), select hi-res track and play.  Bottom of screen shows the correct hi res format detected...but if you poke around in the /proc/asound directory to see what ALSA is actually doing....it's hard set at 44100 and won't budge no matter how I try to get around it.

Runs great through LMS/squeezelite on linux though with one huge exception: pause doesn't work.  You pause/hit play and track starts over at beginning, local files and tidal don't that.  Don't know who to blame for that one yet, it could be Qobuz, could be LMS, could be the LMS plugin.  Been lazy and haven't debugged it yet. 

Way better for me than Tidal.  Sound quality like everyone keeps saying is superior, really hear it with tracks mixed heavy in reverb or echo.  I'm doing way less fiddling with resampling/filters/etc to get the sound the way i like it. 

I'm more of a rock/prog/metal listener....good catalogs there in case anyone is wondering.  Finding a LOT of 96khz+ content and it sounds really good.  The tidal metal streams are just nowhere near as good.