Sign in to follow this  
The Computer Audiophile

CA Readers Choice Awards 2017

Rate this topic

1. Sonore UltraRendu with LPS-1 and USPCB

2. Sonore MicroRendu 1.4 upgrade with LPS-1 and USPCB

3. Uptone Audio ISO Regen with LPS-1 and USPCB  

2 hours ago, #Yoda# said:

Is it just my impression or are there some manufacturers trying to push their products? A lot of Newbies voted for the same three products. ?

+1

1. Sonore UltraRendu (With LPS-1 and USPCB)

2. Uptone Iso Regen (With Sonore MicroRendu/Uptone LPS-1 and USPCB)

3. HQ Player 3.19

Synology NAS (LPS)/MiniMc(Uptone JS-2/MMK JS-2, LPS-1)>Ultra Rendu(JS-2/LPS-1)/Uptone Audio IsoRegen (LPS-1)>LampizatOr GoldenGate(R2R)/Meridian 808.3>Wavac EC300B/PRT1/MD-805m, Lavardin IT>Tannoy Canterbury SE

Synology NAS/MiniMc (LPS)>MRendu(LPS-1)/(LPSU)>LampizatOr GoldenGate>/Woo WES/Ifi ICan (LPSU)>Stax SR-009, Audeze LCD2

7 hours ago, #Yoda# said:

Is it just my impression or are there some manufacturers trying to push their products? A lot of Newbies voted for the same three products. ?

+1

Can this sudden behaviour be clearified by @The Computer Audiophile? Because if there’s no reasonable explenation, this does make one wonder about the integrity of this platform.

20 minutes ago, Lebouwsky said:

+1

Can this sudden behaviour be clearified by @The Computer Audiophile? Because if there’s no reasonable explenation, this does make one wonder about the integrity of this platform.

Everyone is encouraged to vote. Less than 1% of CA readers actually post in the forum, thus it isn’t surprising that some people posted in this thread even if they don’t contribute regularly. 

Plus, I sent word out that this vote was taking place (via Twitter etc..,). I want everyone to participate, not just those with a certain number of posts. 

Founder of Audiophile Style

Announcing Polestar | Quick Community Reviews and Ratings

I don't want to be the Minister of Information. I like to let everyone collect their thoughts from this year and vote. 

I can sort through fake votes, but won't exclude those voting / commenting for the first time. There's no "number of comment" test one needs to pass in order to vote. 

Electoral college. Good one :~)

Founder of Audiophile Style

Announcing Polestar | Quick Community Reviews and Ratings