IGNORED

CA Readers Choice Awards 2017

1. Sonore UltraRendu with LPS-1 and USPCB

2. Sonore MicroRendu 1.4 upgrade with LPS-1 and USPCB

3. Uptone Audio ISO Regen with LPS-1 and USPCB  

SB88200 cable modem,  EdgeRouterX SFP router,  2 series PFU Buffalo BS-GS2016 switches w/ SR7T LPS and Finisar FTLX1475D3BTL SFPs, Taiko NetCard, JCAT USBCard XE w/ JCAT Optimo 3 Duo LPS;  DIY Taiko Extreme w/ Taiko DC-ATX, and Nenon design Level 3 supply;  Denafrips GAIA DDC w/ Revelation Audio Prophecy Cryro Silver I2S connection to Denafrips Terminator Plus DAC;  modified Pass Labs XP22 preamp,  Pass X600.8 monoblocks,  restored and modified Sound Lab M-1 electrostats with hot rod backplates

1. Sonore UltraRendu (With LPS-1 and USPCB)

2. Uptone Iso Regen (With Sonore MicroRendu/Uptone LPS-1 and USPCB)

3. HQ Player 3.19

Qnap NAS (LPS) >UA ETHER REGEN (BG7TBL Master Clock) > Grimm MU1 > Mola Mola Tambaqui /Meridian 808.3> Wavac EC300B >Tannoy Canterbury SE

HP Rig ++ >Woo WES/ > Stax SR-009, Audeze LCD2

20 minutes ago, Lebouwsky said:

+1

Can this sudden behaviour be clearified by @The Computer Audiophile? Because if there’s no reasonable explenation, this does make one wonder about the integrity of this platform.

Everyone is encouraged to vote. Less than 1% of CA readers actually post in the forum, thus it isn’t surprising that some people posted in this thread even if they don’t contribute regularly. 

Plus, I sent word out that this vote was taking place (via Twitter etc..,). I want everyone to participate, not just those with a certain number of posts. 

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

I don't want to be the Minister of Information. I like to let everyone collect their thoughts from this year and vote. 

I can sort through fake votes, but won't exclude those voting / commenting for the first time. There's no "number of comment" test one needs to pass in order to vote. 

Electoral college. Good one :~)

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png