IGNORED

CA Readers Choice Awards 2017

Roon

Reference -> WIIM Pro Plus powered by Larry's HDPlex-> CA DacMagic Plus -> AudioResearch DS225 Audioquest XLR -> Sonus Faber Olympica 2 Kimber Speaker Wire

Family Room -> ALOO DIGIONE -> SPDF-> Onkyo TX-NR609 -> 7.1 In Wall Polk Audio SVS Sub (Home Theatre)

Living Room-> BlueSound NODE Gen3-> Carver THX Amp -> NHT Zero + SVS SB-1000 (LivingRoom)

Roon

micro rendu

uptone ps

Open baffle with Feastrex for the top end and 16\" AE for the bass.[br]Pass labs 30.5 drives the AE and my own 45 with Intact Audio output transformers all silver build drives the Feastrex. [br]Lynx Aurora with Antelope clock.[br]Pure Music does the crossover work. Mac mini with a SSD and a Glyph hd for the data. [br]West of the Pecos...[br]East of the Rio Grande...

Opps forgot

chord hugo 2

Open baffle with Feastrex for the top end and 16\" AE for the bass.[br]Pass labs 30.5 drives the AE and my own 45 with Intact Audio output transformers all silver build drives the Feastrex. [br]Lynx Aurora with Antelope clock.[br]Pure Music does the crossover work. Mac mini with a SSD and a Glyph hd for the data. [br]West of the Pecos...[br]East of the Rio Grande...

1 hour ago, bobbmd said:

@Ron Scubadiver better yet lagavulin 16 year old and  nub/cain cigar or even better yet a REAL Romeo&Jullieta Habano 1/2 Churchill's

but  i like your choice

especially on the the 3rd floor of MY house since I'm not allowed to do it elsewhere unless I go and freeze my ass off on the porch(it's ZERO or less here today)

Happy New Year

Adding externals to improve the music mood certainly makes sense, but let's not make the mistake of including just spirits, and forsaking the absence of excellent cuisine...

http://www.goodfoodawards.org/2017-winners/