IGNORED

CA Readers Choice Awards 2017

Hi Guys - As the title says, this is your chance to vote for the best products and/or music of 2017. 

I’ll compile the results and publish a front page article when voting is finished. To make this easier, if you list several items, please rank them 1, 2, 3, etc...

I cant wait to see what has been increasing your enjoyment of our wonderful hobby this year. 

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

20 minutes ago, Lebouwsky said:

+1

Can this sudden behaviour be clearified by @The Computer Audiophile? Because if there’s no reasonable explenation, this does make one wonder about the integrity of this platform.

Everyone is encouraged to vote. Less than 1% of CA readers actually post in the forum, thus it isn’t surprising that some people posted in this thread even if they don’t contribute regularly. 

Plus, I sent word out that this vote was taking place (via Twitter etc..,). I want everyone to participate, not just those with a certain number of posts. 

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

I don't want to be the Minister of Information. I like to let everyone collect their thoughts from this year and vote. 

I can sort through fake votes, but won't exclude those voting / commenting for the first time. There's no "number of comment" test one needs to pass in order to vote. 

Electoral college. Good one :~)