IGNORED

New second generation Dirac Live

On 11/23/2019 at 9:41 AM, gazza49 said:

Hi Flack, when I follow your link it goes to a login page, no way for me to leave a message at all. 

ThanksGary

Where is the problem? If you do not already have an account, create an account and access the Help and Support pages.
You can also see what questions they have asked and what answers they have received.

♦ iTunes ♦ Audirvana 3.5 ♦ Dirac Live ♦ Dynaudio Connect ♦ Dynaudio Focus 200 XD ♦ Allo Digione Signatur Player ♦ Dynaudio Focus 600 XD ♦

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Unfortunately the new Dirac Live Prozessor (1.2.0) does not work with my system (MacOS 10.14.6 - Mojave).
I‘m using the DLP with Audirvana.
If I try to change a  filter  in the  settings I get an error report and it‘s not possible to adjust anything. This happens when the speakers are connected directly (Dynaudio Focus XD) and also when playing the music by UPNP.
When I use the former version DLP v.1.1.0 this problem does not occur.
Another problem is the following: If I use a UPNP Renderer (ALLO DigiOne Signatur) as audio output then the DLP starts only  a few seconds after the beginning of the song. But this could be caused by Audirvana as well.
I recognize the starting of the DLP because the volume changes. This happens with every song that is played even songs from playlists. 
The songs starts, is playing some seconds and only then the DLP is activated. The same happens with the next song.

Dirac 01.jpg

Dirac 02.jpg

♦ iTunes ♦ Audirvana 3.5 ♦ Dirac Live ♦ Dynaudio Connect ♦ Dynaudio Focus 200 XD ♦ Allo Digione Signatur Player ♦ Dynaudio Focus 600 XD ♦