IGNORED

New second generation Dirac Live

Been running the beta for about 40 days now and after a few bumps, it is now running smoothly with JRiver MC25.  Had no trouble with the VST Plugins.  I really like the new GUI for the Live Calibration, no more switching back and forth from Oblique, to Front, to Top views to get an idea where the mic placement is next.  It recognized my mic and installed the saved calibration file automatically.  Only thing I am looking forward to now is it's actual live release.  I just got an email and they are extending the beta period while they tweak the software.  I will buy this as soon as it hits the streets. 

Oh, my system is simple, Dell Inspiron 7569, i7, running Jriver and Dirac to Schitt Bifrost, Saxon A-700 Intergrated to Audes Blues. My go to test files: DMP Records(Tom Jung)-Flim & The BB's- Tricycle; HDTracks- Grateful Dead- American Beauty 192-24; HDTracks-Supertramp- Crime of the Century 192-24; Telarc-Mussorgsky- Loren Maazel- Pictures at an Exhibition-The Great Gates of Kiev.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/12/2019 at 8:50 AM, Alain13 said:

Hi Flavio,

As the multichannel beta expires in 2 days, I asked the Dirac Helpdesk about an extension and got the following reply:

The Live Processor is for sale now here: https://live.dirac.com/pro-audio/ 
We do not hand out any more extensions now. 
I am sorry we have not yet sent out a thank you email to the beta testers. We aim to do this asap. In that email you will also have a discount on the processor.  

Is this true? Will my multichannel v2 beta just stop working? Or will my v1 license (temporarily) be upgraded to v2 stereo for example?

Regards,
Alain

Yes, there is a code for beta testers for a 25% discount off the 350 USD PRICE.