IGNORED

New second generation Dirac Live

19 hours ago, flak said:

Second generation Dirac Live will be previewed at CES and will include improvements of both the algorithm itself and the user interface.

The current version of Dirac Live individually measures the phase of each stereo speaker while the new version also analyzes speakers in pairs.
This improved algorithm ensures that the pair’s phase responses are matched to each other and the upgrade will further enhance Dirac Live’s ability to improve staging and imaging.
The new UI and configuration will be multilingual and more user friendly thanks to a more guided process that confirms the correct actions are being taken and the optimal settings are being implemented.

This second generation paves the way to other additional features and modules that are expected starting Q3 2018 where Dirac will introduce, on a yearly basis, one new Dirac Live “module” that offers unique functionality and allows users to customize their Dirac Live platform based on specific usage requirements and market application – be it home theater, stereo, professional studio, and/or automotive.

This new version will be a free upgrade for users of the current version.
Here some (non final of course) preview images...

:) Flavio

Dirac_Live_1.thumb.png.8e14dbc656e0f70d317c45592d006390.pngDirac_Live_2.thumb.png.8b7787b92761c8d370fe3cc69a117eb3.pngDirac_Live_3.thumb.png.7422aea1387b6eeaf694db69da363248.pngDirac_Live_4.thumb.png.fb92d01100387593f9ed73013818f033.png

imageproxy.php?img=&key=d2060de9cb713f96imageproxy.php?img=&key=d2060de9cb713f96imageproxy.php?img=&key=d2060de9cb713f96imageproxy.php?img=&key=d2060de9cb713f96imageproxy.php?img=&key=d2060de9cb713f96

When is the expected release ?

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
On ‎11‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 11:54 PM, milva said:

I need to reinstall Dirac Live 1.2 to another computer. I can not log on to Dirac and delete the original installation of the license. Can you please advise me what I'm doing wrong? www pages are new and I can not login with the original data. Dirac's response is zero!

Strangely ,I too am facing the same problem! I can login via the Customer Portal but my credentials are not recognised on their new web page! Also,  I was given to understand that the upgrade would be free for existing owners of Dirac 1.2. Has this changed? I have contacted the helpdesk yesterday and hope to get a reply soon.

• 2 weeks later...