IGNORED

New second generation Dirac Live

I was able to install and run measurements with the latest version of DL and DLP using a Umik after initial problems where DL could not find my devices. I then got an option of two devices – DLP and DLP 1352…  I used DLP to do the measurements and they seemed to work fine.

I then saved the project and my filters and they show up in DLP.

I cannot get the filters to load in JRiver Media Centre 25 (same version I have been running this year and it worked with previous verions of Dirac).  The DLP box shows as empty and does not show my filters.  I also get different versions of DLP with 1352, 9368 etc.  When I check the Dirac box in JRiver DSP Studio, I get no audio output from JRiver.

I have removed and reinstalled the diracliveprocessor.dll plugin a few times without success.  I am using the version in C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST2 and it is dated 4 Nov 2019 thus assume it was installed with the new installation.  I cannot find any files in VST3.  I am running Win 10 64 bit.

Basically my problem seems to be that JRiver is not loading the DLP and its filters.  I have attached a few pics

aIMG_20191116_171350.jpg

aIMG_20191116_171910.jpg

aIMG_20191116_171016.jpg

aIMG_20191116_171049.jpg