IGNORED

New second generation Dirac Live

I need to reinstall Dirac Live 1.2 to another computer. I can not log on to Dirac and delete the original installation of the license. Can you please advise me what I'm doing wrong? www pages are new and I can not login with the original data. Dirac's response is zero!

• 2 weeks later...

It is interesting when Dirac Research is mistaken for more than a year with the announced upgrade date of Dirac Live v2. I do not remember that with another company. I think the base of paying PC or Mac users is wider than NAD, Arcam, Emotiva, etc., and Dirac Research lets them wait so long.

• 7 months later...

I am testing Dirac Live 2.2.3 with DL Processor 0.9.11 on MacMini 2014 with OSX 10.14.6.
Compared to DL 1.2 with Audirvana 3.5.15, I hear a softer and fuzzy sound. The biggest problem so far is that it is not possible to set the input signal level as with DL 1.2. Distorted sound is heard on loud records.
I like the current sound while listening to the B&W 805D3, B&W DB3D, Hypex NC252MP, RME ADI-2 Dac, MacMini late 2014.

Flavio, please add the possibility, to set DL processor input level continuously or stepwise (-2, -5, -10dB).

Hi Flavio

after your email I tried to set the microphone in Dirac Live, but in VOLUME CALIBRATION the microphone UMIK-1 is not active (not responding). In SELECT RECORDING DEVICE Dirac Live 2.2.3 is microphone UMIK-1 displayed and selected.

I use OSX 10.14.6, DiracProcessor 0.9.23 and Dirac Live 2.2.3 on MacMini 2014.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Why am I supposed to pay for another license Dirac Live as a beta tester? I already own two, one for stereo and one for multichannel. On top of that, I own the license for MiniDSP DDRC22 and MiniDSP nanoAVR. I think, I paid enough for Dirac Live  license fees.

• 1 month later...