IGNORED

Article: Audiolense Digital Loudspeaker and Room Correction Software Walkthrough

2 hours ago, mitchco said:

Thanks @number8 I don't have first hand experience with this, but @aj asked Bernt about this on the Audiolense forum and Bernt responded by saying that Audiolense does work with open baffle and panel type speakers. On another forum, I know someone using DSP with Martin Logan speakers with excellent results, so I would expect the same or similar results for yours.

Kind regards, Mitch

I may give a try, thanks for confirming the nice results with Martin Logan

• 3 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, dallasjustice said:

The LT-Dante does not auto switch sample rate. IOW, the user must manually change the sample rate before switching to a new sample rate. I also couldn’t connect Dante ASIO  to Jriver ASIO line in while also connected to Jriver ASIO output. So maybe it’s not really multi-client or maybe the ASIO isn’t really Steinberg compliant. 

IME, the best USB implementations are far superior to the best AES67 in terms of flexibility. 

They sound the same. 

Thanks I really appreciate your input. The benefit I see in the ETH interface, is to be able put all computer stuff outside the listening room.