IGNORED

Cybershaft platinum clock + Mutec MC3+USB : wow!

Yes +/- with the yen conversion.  Many discussion about it elsewhere in this forum.

I just wanted to add my experience for those who were wondering if it was worth it.

Moon 780v2+Moon 700iV2 + Etherregen/farad3+ AfterDark Emperor crown/Farad/AD highend clock cable/AD ground box/Denali v2/Larsen 8.2 speakers /All shunyata cables ((anaconda/Python/sigma/alpha)+ optical 1475 FCP

:-) it's not getting out of my house.  

I'm not here to argue. I believe my ears and want to share a bit of my findings. That's all. 

A couple of months ago, I also thought I had reach the max my system could offer and that no gizmo could improve it. It seems not with this..

Moon 780v2+Moon 700iV2 + Etherregen/farad3+ AfterDark Emperor crown/Farad/AD highend clock cable/AD ground box/Denali v2/Larsen 8.2 speakers /All shunyata cables ((anaconda/Python/sigma/alpha)+ optical 1475 FCP

Only on the Mutec.  Sadly, I did not chose the connector option when I bought the Ultra.  That said (and maybe I'm auto convincing myself), it seems right to use the only connector from the Cybershaft to connect to what is the closest to my dac.

ordered 2 weeks ago, US/Can voltage with a 50ohm cable. Very very kind and efficient service.  Took 5 days to ship from Japan to Quebec city..

Hi, soundlogic,

no the cybershaft is used as it is, with a 50ohm cable provided by Cybershaft (I read elsewhere that they were not bad at all). I specified that the clock would be used with the mutec which has a 75ohm connector.  Kenji Hasegawa from Cybershaft assured me that this would work well and it seems to be so. 

The clock has been running for 3 days now. Everything slowly is improving, with more detail and more finess. 

I will report if this still improves later on in the first 30 days. 

Cheers!

Phil