IGNORED

New Fuse for Primare Pre32

In answer to your question, that fuse comes up as a slow blow fuse. 

Now some unasked advice:  Don't waste your money on that crap.  It'll not benefit the sound you hear.  It is flim-flammary.  

And always keep in mind: Cognitive biases, like seeing optical illusions are a sign of a normally functioning brain. We all have them, it’s nothing to be ashamed about, but it is something that affects our objective evaluation of reality. 

The number for the fuse you list as original is a 250v 2 amp fuse. 

You can get a fuse that physical size from SR in either 250 ma 250 volt version or 2 amp 250 volt version.

You need the 2 A (2 amp) version. 

They are not interchangeable.  One is .250 amps and one is 2.000 amps.  The wrong one will blow immediately.  

While I am at it, can I interest you in a fuse damping device.  Quantum treatment at stage 3 revision 6 of my process.  The exact voltages are proprietary.  It looks pretty and sounds prettier.  Carbon nanotube construction. I can send it to you for $666 plus shipping and handling charges of $69.  It will include quantum entangled tools for fitting the device into place without disturbing the positive effects.  It smooths the fields entering and leaving the fuse.  While an SR fuse is good, it can only work optimally if you put it in the proper environment with the proper methods. 

Please disregard the purple prose. 

And always keep in mind: Cognitive biases, like seeing optical illusions are a sign of a normally functioning brain. We all have them, it’s nothing to be ashamed about, but it is something that affects our objective evaluation of reality. 

5 minutes ago, musicbuff said:

eslude, got a photo of that fuse damping device. x-D Honestly, no thanks.

Why, don't you trust me?  If not please explain why not.

Image result for carbon nanotubes

7 hours ago, musicbuff said:

Exactly, JS21. Anyone can test for themselves and if there's no positive improvement, simply return it. That's what I plan to do, see for myself. Thanks Kennyb123 for being brave enough to share. It's much appreciated.

And that is all SR wishes.  People are highly prone to hear a little difference when heavily primed to do so. Even when there is no difference. Chances are he could re-package plain old Buss fuses or any other brand in a fancy box with a logo and some spiel with at least hundreds of satisfied customers.  Offer it with a 30 day guarantee, and talk about 300 hours break in so people don't reject it on day one, and you have guaranteed success.