IGNORED

Article: CA Goes To Dynaudio In Denmark

Happy to hear that. I have a new respect for Dynaudio after visiting the factory. There was no marketing push or smoke and mirrors. It was all - here's what we do and why we do it, measurements, measurements, measurements, listening ...

I should also tag CA reader @DigiPete and let him know I really enjoyed his homeland :~)

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

2 hours ago, ca2018 said:

Nice article excepting maybe your Uber comment which tends to suggest that Uber is a bad thing. Having example of some european countries I can tell you that Uber just set fair prices over some stagnant taxi monopolies and the stronger were those monopolies the harder they were hit. I assume that peoples are not that stupid to lose money by doing Uber taxi which means there is room for improvement over the local taxi prices. And here I'll give you the France's example: in the Paris area a normal taxi license costs about 10 K euros but you have to wait like 20 years to get it at that price. Or you could buy right away one license from a retired taximan but that is 200 K euros. Given all this taxi license mafia, the fares are all but fair for the vast majority of peoples. So you guessed, depending on the camp, Uber is either a plague either a blessing.

I love Uber and use it everywhere I can. 

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, AGB said:

A flock of sheep are content too. To be happy one needs to be challenged and feel he has achieved something worthwhile. And more: the key to happiness can be found from another well-known audiophile and orchestra conductor at: https://www.prageru.com/node/1155

Hi AGB - Dennis was actually over at my house to hear my system a few years ago :~)

• 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, iansen said:

As a responsible parent I must express my shock and outrage at the fact that your five year old daughter is listening to the Bill Evans Trio. 

Needless to say, my 14 month old daughter is now being fed a strict diet of Aphex Twin for breakfast, Thelonius Monk for lunch and Delia Derbyshire for supper. 

I love it :~)