IGNORED

The Paul Hynes SR7

Thanks for reviving this topic....I've been wondering if people have received delivery/schedule news from Paul ?

I've been enquirying with him a couple of times but have not heard anything back so far :(

Guillaume

TANNOY Definition DC8T / STELLO Ai700 / AYRE QB-9 DSD / SOtM sMS-200 Ultra / QNAP HS-251+ / Triode Wire Labs

2 hours ago, TheAttorney said:

The enclosure is very well finished, but the top and bottom plates are quite thin and do resonate when tapped. There is a slight mechanical hum from the transformer, not surprising considering its huge size. Later on, I’ll try adding my HRS footers and damping plate to see if they have an effect on SQ or the mechanical hum

Thanks for the detailed review!  Please keep us updated on your damping efforts.

So is anyone receiving any updates from Paul or noone is and not worrying about it ? It's the first time I'm not managing to get a reply at all from him so I'm starting to feel unsecure... :(

TANNOY Definition DC8T / STELLO Ai700 / AYRE QB-9 DSD / SOtM sMS-200 Ultra / QNAP HS-251+ / Triode Wire Labs

• 2 weeks later...