IGNORED

The Paul Hynes SR7

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had a thought for Paul.

Rather than go thru 20,000 emails, why not email the 20+- people still in line for SR-7s and ask them (us, me) to summarize the emails we have sent over the last half year or so? I know I have sent Paul probable 10-20 emails either changing my order or inquiring about the status. Seems like an easier way than trying to answer 20,000 emails? This assumes Paul has a list of people who have actually bought SR-7s. And since he has decided to stop custom builds - no reason to respond to those emails. Maybe the same holds for people who have bought SR-4s?

Just a thought.

• 3 weeks later...

Given the ebb and flow of progress, and other ‘material’, is it possible, against all odds, to get an update on Build 16? T’was left out of the previous post (note 15,17, &18 were referenced) and it’s status was described strangely by a poster (not Paul) a week or so ago. Build 16 seems to have gone missing and I’m wondering  if it might be the source of the plug in the pipes.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I have a SR7 and have a question. Several of my components are plugged into a Shunyata Denali Power Conditioner. Does anyone have any experience using the SR7 and Denali together? The option is to plug the SR7 directly into a dedicated outlet. Currently I have the SR7 into the Denali but am considering redoing things to try direct to the outlet. 

Any thoughts would be helpful.