IGNORED

The Paul Hynes SR7

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/12/2017 at 6:35 PM, tapatrick said:

Just in case make sure to use this email address: 

[email protected]

Paul has always replied to my questions etc within a few hours

I would love to have a SR7 but the wait is too long, so when the SR4 came along I couldn't resist as I've always wanted a PHynes (even though I don't really need one)

Thanks @tapatrick, that is the email address i have been using. As mentioned, I sent Paul one email in early October and another in late November, asking for status, and got no response. Based on people’s feedback, it seems that Paul always comes through and I am sure the SR7 will be amazing but it’s kind of frustrating to commit all this money upfront, only to be in the dark about progress and ETA - especially in view of the fact that SR4s are being shipped and people are getting updates about those.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, guillaume31 said:

I would not be so optimistic regarding delivery times...I am awaiting an SR7 supposed to be delivered end of January and I was getting very quick replies to my emails, very often the same day, before placing the order....I followed-up on my order twice over the last week and still have not heard anything :( I never expected to receive my SR7 on time but it'd be nice to receive a reply and get more visibility :$

That’s similar to my experience thus far - while discussing options for my order Paul was very responsive, replying within a few hours. My ETA was late October, the SR7 has not yet arrived, and I have not been able to get an update from Paul. I will email him again this week.

6 hours ago, auricgoldfinger said:

Frankly, telling people 20-30 business days is dishonest, if not fraudulent, when he knows the real wait time is more like 9 months.  It would take about 1 minute to update his specifications and pricing document with the actual build time.  He's always happy to keep taking new orders though. 

All we can do is hope he starts focusing on reducing his backlog.  Otherwise, the new orders will dry up as people realize the wait involved is not worth the uncertainty and risk.

+1

• 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...