IGNORED

Chord Poly

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, unbalanced output said:

Mojo is not intended for being continuously plugged to the charger and the battery life is not that great. I'd look somewhere else if you don't need something on the go. 

As a matter of fact, the Mojo's charger input is not useable with the Poly attached.

1 hour ago, Totsipaki said:

During my short lent use of a Mojo It became apparent to me that this little dac is definitely unsuitable for serious listening as a line out device. Just my opinion in case anybody finds it useful.

Any recommendations of a solution for a serious listening in a price range of Mojo?

5 hours ago, Totsipaki said:

Ι use an ifi micro I dsd black which I find a much better product. More versatile and with true hi fidelity sound. Try toaudition one. I find It a quite competitive device up to twice the price. 

I have and use both ifi micro iDSD and Chord Mojo. Micro iDSD is more versatile, has more features and settings than Chord Mojo and it powered not by battery, which is advantage at home. The sound of iFi micro iDSD is in the same league with Mojo, imho. Nevertheless, I prefer the sound of Mojo by clean margin.

• 1 month later...

It took me approximately forever to set Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connections between Poly and my iPhone 8, but now that that’s behind me, I am quite happy. Able to stream Tidal and my entire iTunes library (via Home Sharing) while at home. Will see what happens when I go back to the office on Wednesday.

Office: MacBook Pro - Audirvana Plus - Resonessence Concero - Cavailli Liquid Carbon - Sennheiser HD 800.

Travel/Portable: iPhone 7 or iPad Pro - AudioQuest Dragonfly Red - Audeze SINE or Noble Savant