IGNORED

Will Ethernet powerline adapter pollute the AC main for audio playback quality?

can you connect the two locations via coax?  if so, then i'd consider ethernet over coax (moca).  in my experience, it's faster than powerline adapters and very reliable.

(1) holo audio red (hqp naa) > chord dave > luxman cl-38uc/mq-88uc > kef reference 1
(2) simaudio moon mind 2 > chord qutest > luxman sq-n150 > monitor audio gold gx100
2 minutes ago, louisxiawei said:

Thanks for the tips. But I'm trying my best to avoid any visible cable wiring in the house (One of my main reasons to use powerline adapters, I've already complained to the engineer for his mistake for forgetting wire a Ethernet channel to that room ¬¬).

If it's the powerline adapter that cause the noise problem in the system, then I will have to try something else. 

yes, powerline adapters do have more flexibility in placement.  moca adapters eliminate your concern about cross-line pollution, though (and are faster :-))

(1) holo audio red (hqp naa) > chord dave > luxman cl-38uc/mq-88uc > kef reference 1
(2) simaudio moon mind 2 > chord qutest > luxman sq-n150 > monitor audio gold gx100