IGNORED

SOLD: SOtM sMS-200 & tx-USB Ultra

Up for sale is my one month old sMS-200 and a brand new, never opened tx-USB Ultra. Both units were bought from an authorised UK stockist, they come with a 2 year warranty (as opposed to 1 year in other parts of the world other than Europe). The sMS-200 was bought last month, whereas the tx-USB Ultra was bought last week.

I had a sMS-200 Ultra prior to buying those, and I sold it last month here on CA. I regretted the sale, so I bought them again. My idea was to send both units over to SOtM for the clock modification in order to obtain the so called trifecta of Ultra components (Ultra reclocking switch, sMS-200 Ultra and tx-USB Ultra). SOtM would do this by exploiting the clock taps of the superior ultra low noise clock board inside the tx-USB Ultra. More info can be found in the thread "A novel way to massively improve the SQ of computer audio streaming".

The price for the units:

1. Like new SOtM sMS-200 - 299 euro + shipping cost + 3% PayPal fees

2. Brand new and never opened tx-USB Ultra - 880 euro + shipping cost + 3% PayPal fees

If bought together by a single buyer, the combined price will be reduced by 80 euro to 1100 euro sharp (+ shipping cost + 3% PayPal fees).

For those wanting to go for the ultimate Trifecta, we could make an arrangement where I would send the components directly to SotM (after receiving payment through PayPal), and SotM would ship them back to the buyer after completing the mods. This way the buyer would save on shipping cost and time. I believe SOtM will need no more than 5 to 6 days to complete the Ultra trifecta clock modifications. 

I won't be held responsible for any loss or damage during shipping. Please check your country's import taxes, duties and customs prior to buying, as I won't be held responsible for those either. EU buyers will have no additional taxes and duties.

IMG_2168.jpg

IMG_2170.jpg

IMG_2171.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Sms 200 received in absolutely pristine condition.

Thanks Nick for an easy transaction.

In the beginning God made 'the light.'

Shortly thereafter God made three big mistakes.

The first mistake was called MAN, the second mistake was called WO-MAN, and the third mistake was the invention of THE POODLE.