IGNORED

Earphones Stolen - What's My Next Pair?

64 make great CIEM's.  I have Noble Savant's, but they are lacking in any bass at all.  Very neutral though and not hot.  I will be getting reference Empire Ears as for the price, 64's cant' match them I don't think.  They are hundred's less if you look at the Zeus IV's which to me are their best sounding.  Great sub bass and tuneful bass that doesn't leak into the mids.  Spacious for sure and nice detail.  Highs have sparkle, but not hot which so many CIEM's have for my tastes.  They also come with great cables that are an upgrade of what most of the others comes with from what I've seen.

Jack Vang's Empire Ears company has as good customer service as any company I've ever dealt with.  They all have passion and care.  I've really been impressed as they also don't trash other's products which is cool.  They are constantly coming out with new units too and they listen to what their customers are asking for.  I just couldn't spend over 3k on a pair of CIEM's.  If that's all I could use (so many don't have the room for a 2 channel rig or even want headphones.  IEM's are just so small and easy.  I just got an awesome pair of ZMF Ori's and may end up selling them as I am loving the EE's and an't wait to get them.    

Spin, honestly, that's one of the major problems I have with Noble. My Savant cable is cheaply made and broke right at the 2 pin connector.  I have hooked up a couple of other cables and it helped the sound, but still no true bass.  One of the things I like about the 64's and Empire Ears is that their cables sound better and are built to last.  Little things mean a lot to me when I pay this much for products.  I also find the EE's IEM's to have more body and even a bit more space in the soundstage.  http://www.empireears.com