IGNORED

Walter Becker - RIP

ted_b

2 hours ago, ted_b said:

A strange vibe came over me last night and I played Walter's solo album, 11 Tracks of Whack , for the first time in years!  Little did I know that he likely passed away that day!!  I'm telling you, this is another clear indication (to me) that something else is out there...whatever you want to call it.  I've been in a Dan mood all weekend, and today's news just knocked me over!!

Walter, you will be sorely missed.  A rough youth turned to a HOF career.  You go Walter.  May you rest in peace!

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/read-donald-fagens-tribute-to-steely-dans-walter-becker-w500968

Of course there is something else out there .... Objectivists trying to attack your thread 9_9

Wait and see !

But, Walter Becker - RIP

Roch

Damn! That sucks. 67 too young! SD was one of my favorite groups for many years. I'm still mad at my HS classmates for failing to vote "My Old School" as class song (got "freebird" instead - yuck!).

Thanks for the great songs, Walter Becker. Godspeed to you and peace to your family.

Roon ROCK (Roon 1.7; NUC7i3) > Ayre QB-9 Twenty > Ayre AX-5 Twenty > Thiel CS2.4SE (crossovers rebuilt with Clarity CSA and Multicap RTX caps, Mills MRA-12 resistors; ERSE and Jantzen coils; Cardas binding posts and hookup wire); Cardas and OEM power cables, interconnects, and speaker cables

tyy16l1.png

Main 2 channel - Synology NAS,  Roon,  Allo USBridge + Uptone LPS-1,  Schiit Gungnir Gen 5 USB, Schiit Freya, Carver TFM-15 4 channels, Vandersteen 3A Signatures

Headphone - Schiit Mjolnir 2, Reflektor HG 6922 tubes, Audeze LCD2, HiFiman HE-500, Sennheiser HD650, etc.

on the test bench - Ropieee, Pi touchscreen, Teradak DC30 power supply...