IGNORED

Is anyone using a ULN8 as an active crossover ?

I emailed my 2.1 console to Amarra customer support, they checked the console and concurred that the 305 was out of processing power.

I have to say I was surprised to hear that, I also know that this experience is not universal.

Trying to make sense of all the bits...MacMini/Amarra -> WavIO USB to I2S -> DDDAC 1794 NOS DAC -> Active XO ->Bass Amp Avondale NCC200s, Mid/Treble Amp Sugden Masterclass -> My Own Speakers

Steve, thank you.

I believe Keith @ Purite has your email, so I will get it from him and send over the console.

Regards

Trying to make sense of all the bits...MacMini/Amarra -> WavIO USB to I2S -> DDDAC 1794 NOS DAC -> Active XO ->Bass Amp Avondale NCC200s, Mid/Treble Amp Sugden Masterclass -> My Own Speakers

• 3 months later...

Arthur,

Visited your blog today. I thoroughly enjoyed the write-up on your system. I was and remain very impressed. Very well organized, very thorough and very helpful. I was curious where you obtained your amp cases. I also noticed that a couple of sections remain to be completed. Are you planning on doing so? Again, thank you for sharing.