IGNORED

Is anyone using a ULN8 as an active crossover ?

I got an Amarra 305 working in active mode from the Mio Console (dsp+), I have also had it running Pure Music in Active mode.

Both are very good, as a word of caution I had a little trouble running files greater with greater resolution than 44.1kHz 16Bit running through the Mio console.

That said, others have not had this problem.

I ran a 2.1 system in both, so stereo & mid/bass and mono sub.

Trying to make sense of all the bits...MacMini/Amarra -> WavIO USB to I2S -> DDDAC 1794 NOS DAC -> Active XO ->Bass Amp Avondale NCC200s, Mid/Treble Amp Sugden Masterclass -> My Own Speakers

I emailed my 2.1 console to Amarra customer support, they checked the console and concurred that the 305 was out of processing power.

I have to say I was surprised to hear that, I also know that this experience is not universal.

Trying to make sense of all the bits...MacMini/Amarra -> WavIO USB to I2S -> DDDAC 1794 NOS DAC -> Active XO ->Bass Amp Avondale NCC200s, Mid/Treble Amp Sugden Masterclass -> My Own Speakers

Steve, thank you.

I believe Keith @ Purite has your email, so I will get it from him and send over the console.

Regards