IGNORED

Audirvana 3.1

Hi.

The sound of SoX is promising, but I've experienced some clicks and pops using it. With Izotope 64 the sound is perfectly clean.

I'd like to tweak the sound as I did with Izotope 64, but with those noises it's difficult.

I use a Mac Mini (i5/16GB/1TB) connected to a Hegel H360 amp's DSD DAC with a Transparent USB cable and an Audioquest Jitterbug. A+ version is 3.2.2.

Did anybody experience this problem with SoX?

What about the filter settings? Any advice?

Thanks.

• 6 months later...

Audirvana site offline. "Error establishing a database connection".

A friend bought Audirvana, set his license key and started listening. Today he had to restart the computer and Audirvana asked for his key. He reentered the correct characters and Audirvana refused to start with a license not found error.

Then he called me to solve this problem and we found out that Audirvana web site is offline.

He can't start his A+.

☹️

10 hours ago, buonassi said:

I have to say guys, this responsiveness by @damien78 is exactly what I'd expect from a top-tier software vendor.  I don't mind the temporary downtime, provided the vendor is communicating the issue is being worked on.  

Damien is definitely on point here engaging the CA community quickly.  He may not get to every post or issue, but when it comes to mission-critical service issues, it's good to see he's on it.  

It's experiences like this that will keep me buying his software.  I'm more likely to be understanding of bugs etc if I know he's active and aware.  And he is.  I can only imagine the mountain of work that goes into building a software of this calibre.  It's quite humbling to compare this to what I'm responsible for at my job.

So, thank you Damien for your commitment to our community and the A+ customer base!

Agree. Thank you @damien78!

• 4 months later...