IGNORED

Kii Three - my impressions and pro reviews

6 hours ago, atletico said:

I run my Kii Three speakers with Aries femto  streamer, cd-drive, my TV and also together with turntable/RIAA and 30-40 year old vinyl. All together 3 digital inputs and one analog input , analog XLR direct to speakers, all controlled from the Kii Control.  The speaker stands are filled with sand and four extra small rubber dampers under each speaker lifted the speakers 3mm over the rubber gasket on the top plate. This has optimizes the sound  and made the soundstage even bigger and also prevent resonance from floor to the turntable. I have also made  a stainless steel, angled stand for the Kii Control which allows me to see the display / db number from ny listening position.  Love the sound from this setup!

IMG_2795.jpg

Looks fantastic, and great job on the stand for the Kii Control...

But this raises a question -- if I understand how the Kii Control works, wouldn't it be more useful if the Kii Control were two components? I'm thinking one near your components and the speakers, and another (hopefully) wireless controller with the source switching and volume control? This would allow you to control volume at your listening position...